Snow On Board The QM2 - 11/29/2009

Trainman52

Hi Trainman, First let me thankyou for posting the video of snow on qm2, and thankyou to robin for e-mailing me to tell me.........

I am so happy to see the video as it was brilliant and even better because I was there!!! The snow was fabulous and to see all the guests of Cunard enjoying such a great occasion!!!!!

The music was beautiful, the snow magical and company brilliant, Crane, Rob, Robin!!!!

And lastly Trainman I am eternally grateful to you as I have made it to You Tube.....on QM2!!!!! yeeeehaaa!!!!

love and kisses to all

Macmooooooooo

Hot, hot, hot.

Which way to the boat?

Excursion, what excursion?

At least you had a great time!!

Nevermind.

We were on the Explorer of the Seas for Christmas 2008. They had a Christmas Parade; if you blinked you missed it. Now that was a bit tacky. They did supply spiked egg nog which was nice.

I didn't think that the snow was tacky. Now the daily "yard sales" are another story. The gold chains are my favorite. They are not pure gold, but gold plate. After a year or so the "gold" wears off and they turn green.

Want to buy a watch?? (that's a New York thing. These guys are all over Times Square selling Rulex's).

Please note that the the name of this site is Cruise Critic.

Jeanne

Hi Jeanne,

Yes, this site was given the name "Cruise Critic". Poor choice! It should be "Cruise Critique". This would then explain the real purpose of assisting, asking, and sharing a common thread: voyages with Cunard. It should not be a place for one to criticize another member's contribution.

There are some snarky comments here that sometimes get deleted by the Administrator.

I agree with a previous post: "If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all".

Terrence

Hi Jeanne,

I agree with a previous post: "If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all".

Terrence

So if we don't agree with what is posted we are not allowed to post? That is a mighty strange interpretation of a discussion board. I think that the fake snow is an abominable (no pun intended) display in light of the image that Cunard chooses to present in its marketing.

Oh my....I just witnessed that unbelievable mob scene when we took a Princess trip for a sunny escape. It was insanity. I couldn't believe the hoards of people who would push and shove so much to see something so silly as a champagne waterfall. Most couldn't possibly have seen it because of the crowding and we could barely get thru the crush to get to dinner. I've not looked at the video but it's hard to imagine that kind of scene on QM2....

Cheers, Penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continued...did it ever!

October 16,2008...the “Affair” goes transatlantic as we sail in tandem with the grand QE2 on her final transatlantic voyage...what a thrill!

December 9, 2008....the “Affair” resumes again....Life is good!

July 30, 2009....transatlantic again...some “Affairs” just get better

August 7, 2009....the “Affair” goes on...this time “home” to Norway

Feb. 7, 2010....the “Affair” takes a sunny detour when Penny meets a Princess

2010....the “Affair” is indecisive, but back to QM2 for 14 days somewhere

Hi Penny!!!

When do you think you will be on our ship in 2010. We booked the November 27th 2010 11 night Caribbean Delights out of New York. Is there a chance we can finally meet or are we ships that pass in the night again?

steve

Archived