WiFi in ports for S. Caribbean

aislynmae

Does anyone know if there is much WiFi in the S. Caribbean ports. Barbados route, St.Lucia,Antigua,St Maarten,St Croix.

My husband is a business owner, and got a laptop last year so he could keep up with work issues while away. I know he will not need it all the time, but if he can check in, he will be a happier cruiser.

I know the AOS will have on board, but from what I have read, its expensive and slow.

Just wondering.......

Thanks,

They usually are everywhere in the Caribbean, Far east, Latin America, etc., you get the picture. Their prices can be incredibly low like $1.00 for an hour. I highly doubt you would have a problem finding them anywhere.

Just about every port has free wifi.

Every Margaritaville or Hard Rock Cafe I have been to has it plus just about every other bar. At some of the smaller bars they offer it, but you have to ask for the passcode. As long as you buy a drink they will happily provide it.

I also have had very good luck in picking up free wifi from the ship. Try your balcony first then if that doesnt' work try each corner of the ship.

Saw this right off the ship in Antigua!!

IMG_3319.jpg

[url=http://www.coast.ag/webcam/cruise.jpg][/url]

That's a good one, it's literally as you step off the ship they even have a webcam http://www.coast.ag/webcam/cruise.jpg so he can contact work and they can see him doing it ;)

As someone said earlier, ask any of the crew - your waiter/bartender, as they always know the closest and cheapest place to go.

Archived