Canary Island tours

Nebr.cruiser

Today I was finally able to get a search to work, as suggested by another poster, for ideas of what to do in Tenerife, Canary Islands. However, there were only a few threads, and some of them were not specific to this port.

Does anyone know if island tours can be booked at the pier? I have actually spent an hour or so goggling tours in the Canary Islands and just can't come up with much--specifically tour operators who will accommodate cruise passengers. Renting a car has been advised, but it's just not something we want to do.

I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere, but I can't find it. I'll keep looking, but if anyone has actually done some tours here, I'd appreciate any advice.

There is not much to see in Tenerife. Better go to Puerto de La Cruz

http://www.canaries-live.com/UK/puerto.html

It is not far from Tenerife and you can get a taxi to take you there and pick up another one to take you back.

Or you can go to se the valley of Orotava or go up to see the Teide Volcano. It depends on how much time you have.

Prices in Puerto de la Cruz are lower than in Tenerife :)

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum. Is there a way to move or delete it?

You can notify the moderator by clicking on the red triangle with an exclamation point that is in the upper right hand corner of each post. Just ask them to move it to the proper location. It may take a few hours but it'll get moved.

Archived