Alaska 2011

happylady

I have to ask- why cruise Alaska with CCL? My Alaska Princess cruise to AK last summer and my upcoming one this June are both cheaper than traveling on the Spirit.

In addition to better food, they had regional food like fresh halibut obtained from Ketichikan and lots of salmon.

The highlight was entertainment where national park service rangers were on on board to give lectures, there was naturalist who gave lectures and narration during cruising and they even had Libby Riddles, first woman to win the Iditarod, on board with a presentation.

So uh, what does the Spirit offer during the day time?

What kinds of food does CCL serve in Alaska?

Bill

I have to ask- why cruise Alaska with CCL? My Alaska Princess cruise to AK last summer and my upcoming one this June are both cheaper than traveling on the Spirit.

Unfortunately Princess hasn't posted prices of thier itineraries for Alaska 2011 yet. As of now, Carnival is the best deal for the three of us in an obstructed view cabin 4K.

Does anyone know when Princess will release the rates?

Unfortunately Princess hasn't posted prices of thier itineraries for Alaska 2011 yet. As of now, Carnival is the best deal for the three of us in an obstructed view cabin 4K.

You could ask on the Princess board. They would probably know better.

I don't know but just wanted to say Princess has had some great prices this year and last.

We sailed in an inside cabin on the Diamond Princess last year for $349pp in September.

I just received an email last week for cruisetours and sailings this summer for $799. That is a great price considering you have 3 days tour before or after the cruise.

Bill

I don't know but just wanted to say Princess has had some great prices this year and last.

We sailed in an inside cabin on the Diamond Princess last year for $349pp in September.

I just received an email last week for cruisetours and sailings this summer for $799. That is a great price considering you have 3 days tour before or after the cruise.

Bill

I got an inside room for my daughter and I on the Golden last summer, 7/4 sailing for $884 for both of us and that included port/taxes!

Archived