Anybody know Squishy on the Triumph?

Jabee

I just learned that Jorge will be off on vacation when we go on our cruise on March 13 and Squishy will be CD while he is off.

We have a great CC Roll Call going and are going to have a great cruise.

I just learned that Jorge will be off on vacation when we go on our cruise on March 13 and Squishy will be CD while he is off.

According to the CD schedule, Jorge goes off on March 20. Jen Baxter is coming on March 16. So he will still be the CD on your March 13 cruise (unless they change the schedule).

Squishy was a lot of fun for our cruise. I am sure he will still remember me when you get on. Just tell him the guy with all the ship pins and the crew nametag.

Dave

Jorge was so funny!!

Because of him, I kinda know why people ask... who is the CD?

Squishy was there too, but not nearly as funny.

According to the CD schedule, Jorge goes off on March 20. Jen Baxter is coming on March 16. So he will still be the CD on your March 13 cruise (unless they change the schedule).

Squishy was a lot of fun for our cruise. I am sure he will still remember me when you get on. Just tell him the guy with all the ship pins and the crew nametag.

Dave

:) I liked Squishy...Jen Baxter, not so much. :o

If I had Jen Id want to change cruises, thats how much I have against her. I thought she was a ding a ling, with her royal wave. I had her on my Ike Conquest cruise, where she was substituting and just not up to the task.

She is either a liar or they told her nothing. She claimed she only knew 5 minutes before she announced we would go to New Orleans. GPS owners said they knew we were heading in that direction. She didnt think to get phone numbers like rental cars before she announced it. Just a total dummy. When asked if she could get someone to update the position of Ike, she told us just sit in your cabin to watch CNN, they couldnt keep us up to date on the ship, no one could go online to find out and update it in the last day before it hit.

She is the reason I hated the Conquest .. and still have reservations about the ship. Hope you dont need a CD ... because she has no humor and nothing funny about her like with Jorge.

I got an e-mail from Jorge saying he was getting off the ship yesterday (March 1) for his vacation.

Jen will board the ship while we are on our cruise, so I suspect she will just be learning the ropes of the Triumph, so we will not see much of her.

It just seems that half of my cruises, the regular CD has been off when we travel, and normally that means debarkation becomes a mess.

I got an e-mail from Jorge saying he was getting off the ship yesterday (March 1) for his vacation.

Jen will board the ship while we are on our cruise, so I suspect she will just be learning the ropes of the Triumph, so we will not see much of her.

It just seems that half of my cruises, the regular CD has been off when we travel, and normally that means debarkation becomes a mess.

You should be okay on disembark as Squishy is the one who handles it along with Rick and Laura.

Dave

We sailed with Jorge and Squishy in January. LOVE Jorge....

I know there are some folks who don't like Jen, but we sailed with her on the Legend in May 2008 and she was fine.

I will also say that (on the cruise with Jen) it was the BEST run Platinum Self Assist that we have ever experienced. The Platinum self assist ACTUALLY got off the ship first instead of the "cattle call" it usually turns into on all the other ships.

Jen was on the Legend last July and I didn't care for her at all. I'm on the Triumph March 29th and learning that she will be the CD just took the cruise down a notch for me.:(

DAVE,,,,,,,

Question,,,,,,,

Was RICK on the HOLIDAY..??

If it's the same,,,,,,he needs to be a CD......

Yes, it is the same Rick. Laura the other social host is great also. It was almost a comedy act watching her try and open our bottle of champagne.

Dave

Sailed with Jorge in January and he was great. Funny as any stand-up you'd ever see on a ship. Saw him "out and about" once.

Sailed with Jen on the Legend last September. Read bad reviews about her going in. She was great. Was really impressed when we found out that she would be babysitting a guest's service dog on our call to Grand Cayman. My Jenn met her at the Walk For a Cure and said she was very sweet. Went from dreading sailing with her to one of our best CD's.

Yes, it is the same Rick. Laura the other social host is great also. It was almost a comedy act watching her try and open our bottle of champagne.

Dave

Rick has a good strong voice

easy to understand......

I think he would be a great CD...

I hope Carnival will move him

on up soon.....

Rick remembered us from the Holiday when we were on the Triumph in January. He said my daughter Ashlie is the youngest Platinum cruiser he has met so far. She is 8. He was nice enough to give her a Triumph ship to add to her collection.

bbb.jpg

Archived