~~My Valentine's on the Conquest Review with Pics~~

SoonerOne

Oh my:eek:!!

We are going to have to retitle this thread!!

"Donna, Andrae, Kathy and our Wild and Wacky friend Sheila on our Conquest Valentine's cruise"......

(Those first time cruisers are a hoot:D) No seriously, you are doing a great job Sheila, just sorry that your first cruise was so dramatic......I sincerely hope you guys try another one......just maybe a slower pace for your hubs:p

"Donna, Andrae, Kathy and our Wild and Wacky friend Sheila on our Conquest Valentine's cruise"......

(Those first time cruisers are a hoot:D) No seriously, you are doing a great job Sheila, just sorry that your first cruise was so dramatic......I sincerely hope you guys try another one......just maybe a slower pace for your hubs:p

Hey, works for me. It's been a collective review with SO many ups, that I don't see it going down. And I thought I went wild on my 1st, but boy who was I kidding. Sheila put the icing on my cake.

Hey, works for me. It's been a collective review with SO many ups, that I don't see it going down. And I thought I went wild on my 1st, but boy who was I kidding. Sheila put the icing on my cake.

Yeah, I think he (all by HIMSELF) needs to take ALL 10 (ages 1-10) of the Grands with him on a non-drinking Disney cruise???????? I think that would be just punishment, don't you? *giggle* Nah, I wouldn't want to subject my Grands to the real "GOOFY"!! :eek:

If they allow drinking on a Disney cruise, then count HIM out![/indent]

Well, Hubby got home LATE last night and is now on his way to OKC to pick up a new fridge for the RV. HANG on DODC (Dear Ol' Discover Card)! This new fridge is costing as much as the cruise did! :eek: I have a while to post a few more pics. (getting a visual of Donna cringing about now---afraid of what I'll post) ;)

I'm trying really hard to keep these pics in order, y'all, but we had two cameras going at the same time. One that takes pics without dates and one that takes pics with dates. Bear with me! I'm trying to find some type of organization of photos on Photobucket. I downloaded pics each day to my old laptop in case we lost the cameras. So when I downloaded it put a completely different date on the pics. ARRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Awwwwww....come over chere, Andrae! You little "hunka hunka burnin' love"! Let me hug your sweet little neck!!! I'll ice your cake for you any ol' day--you're adorable! I think I just might adopt you! ;) Stop lookin' scared and get over chere! LMAO

Thank you, Donna! :) Yeah *sigh* I'm sorry it was so drama filled too. Oh well, all there is left to do is make lemonaide from the lemons. Or should that be make margaritas from the limes? *winky winky*

Try another cruise? Are you SERIOUS????? *THUD* *Deer in the headlight look*:eek: If "I" go on another cruise it will be with my Grands or my 79 yr old mom and 62 yr old sister...not the hubby. (55 yr old trying to be 25!) Or possibly with a NEW hubby?

I would KNOW next cruise to go prepared.

Next cruise with NEW hubby packing list:

1. Shock collar with remote

2. Tranquilizer gun with a LONG barrel

3. Legal prescription Valium (with new hubby's name on it)

4. Taser gun with a G.P.S. on it (my new invention)

(Any takers out there???? *battin' eyelashes*) ;)

Thanks, enjoyed reading your "combined" review & really enjoyed all the pictures. We leave on the Conquest Sunday.

Doug

Bye Doug!!!! Have a fantastic trip and report back to us when you get back:) And thanks for reading our review!

• 1 month later...
Sooner One--- you said you the have the capers for the cruise you just came off of... do you have them posted somewhere to view? we have some friends that are coming with us for their first cruise and I want to show them to them

No I don't have them where you can see them. I always keep all my Capers in a 3 ring binder at work. I guess I could scan one for you and send it to you. Which day would you like? And what is your email and I'll email it to you:)

Donna

No I don't have them where you can see them. I always keep all my Capers in a 3 ring binder at work. I guess I could scan one for you and send it to you. Which day would you like? And what is your email and I'll email it to you:)

Donna

Maybe the first day at sea... just so i can show our friends the activities they have going on..shannon.poe@hotmail.com THANKS

Archived