special treat/activity for 3high school "senior" girls

Hi - A group of 8 of us are traveling on the GOS over spring break with two families and three of the group are seniors in high school. Does anyone have any creative or fun ideas of something we can do to surprise them, or an activity we can do that would be memorable for them?? Above and beyone this cruise for their Senior trip? I know they will have a great time just being together, but any "extras" would be fun too.

Thanks for your thoughts!:)

Off the top of my head... waterproof cameras. Maybe purchase and pack 2 for each senior (since one never seems enough!). I don't know if they have cameras already, but there is something about being able to take a waterproof one in the ocean, pool, hot tub, etc. without fear of ruining it by getting wet! :)

I've done this as an adult and it's so much fun! My sister is 16 and she did it with me and I think that she thought it waseven more fun. What you do is get a list of clues. Certain things which are easy are worth 1 point and the more challenging stuffis worth 2 or 3. We had to run around a big shopping/entertaining complex and take puctures proving we'vefound the things on the list. For example of the items was a picture of one member of your group feeding a stranger a chocolate covered strawberry. So first we had to figure out where to get a chocolate covered strawberry and then we had to find some stranger who wasn't in on the hint who would be willing to play our game. Another one was give a stranger a piggy back ride and a 2nd clue was take a picture of two group members in the pool. Well one of the rules was you can combine two clues in 1 picture for double points so I found a kid in the pool and I jumped onto the stairs and had the kid jump on my back with my sis standing in the pool next to me. You can specify the clues to be stuff on the boat like feed a stranger a frozen yougart in front of vintage car. Then they'd have to go to the promenade get an ice cream from sprinkles by the car and talk someone into letting them feed it to them. It's hysterical and good clean fun. You might be able to get some good ideas from other cruise critic members for clues. If they get all of the clues done in a certain amount of time they get a prize. :)

I was going to suggest some similar to Venus, except I guess our version can get mean because it was with boys. Ok, sometimes it got very mean :o and several years later, they still laugh and talk about it even though they are grown and all live in different states

We did this with our teenagers & their friends several times, so it is something you can divide into groups. We made a list of things and took pictures and then would see who had found the best, things such as funniest tee shirt, find someone with a funny saying on there shirt. Man with the shortest shorts, man in speedo, person with a funny hat, family group wearing matching shirts, take a picture with an employee, pictures with strangers, a picture of someone that looks like someone you know.

I have done with girl friends a surprise a night. Each night Either at dinner go in before dinner starts and set a surpise at their plate, or if you have stateroom accesss place item on bed like stateroom attendent does. Like one night bright silly sunglasses for each girl, another night sparkly fake tatoo sticker ( the kind you can take off immediately) , another night , headband tiarras or funny things swinging off them, silly straws, leis. or the small sample bottle of products from bath and body works, or lip gloss something like that. just something fun. everyone likes a surprise. You could find a lot of stuff at a dollar store

have fun , I miss those days

Thank you all so much for the fun ideas - I know whatever we/they do, it will be a fun and memorable trip for all of us. Sad to think that in 5 months or so, they will all be off to college........

Can't wait for our cruise, the sun, fun, food, and memories!!!:)

How about treating them to a spa treatment, maybe a facial and/or pedicure. You could have some fancy non-alcoholic drinks and some sort of special snacks (if that is allowed in the spa).

Also, I think at one time the teen group of Adventure Ocean did a kind of scavenger hunt similar to what is described above. There were a couple of threads where some parents were afraid of what the consequences of such an activity MIGHT be. So I don't know if they still do the scavenger hunt anymore.

Have a great time! They are lucky kids!

It they're all in the same cabin, have the cabin decorated. Make sure they get a formal picture together and some fun shots by the photographers on board. I like to splurge on one really great excursion. Last trip our group of teens parasailed together!

Archived