Excuse my stupidness...

Please don't make fun of me for asking this question because I really do not understand. :o

On RCCL's website, the rooms with a clear triangle state that they are "Stateroom with sofa bed." Does that mean that instead of the two twin beds being pushed together, there is a sofa pull out bed instead, or that there is an additional sofabed in the room?

Any information is greatly appreciated. I am currently booked on the Oasis and while looking at the rooms, I came upon this.

Please don't make fun of me for asking this question because I really do not understand. :o

On RCCL's website, the rooms with a clear triangle state that they are "Stateroom with sofa bed." Does that mean that instead of the two twin beds being pushed together, there is a sofa pull out bed instead, or that there is an additional sofabed in the room?

Any information is greatly appreciated. I am currently booked on the Oasis and while looking at the rooms, I came upon this.

It's the latter, i.e., that IN ADDITION to the twin beds, there is a sofa pull out bed that can accommodate another guest.

The sofa-bed is additional to the queen bed. You can add a couple of kids if you want. :p

And don't ever worry about a question asked - the only stupid ones are the ones not asked. ;)

Hope This Helps.

Don't worry! I'm sure there are lots of people that are too scared to ask, and you're helping them too.

I've been wondering about staterooms that will hold an additional passenger myself. More from the point of view of the additional room, however I'd suspect it's probably choosing a sofabed instead of a normal couch. Also, you have a place to go in the event the DH's noisy sleeping keeps you awake.

Don't worry! I'm sure there are lots of people that are too scared to ask, and you're helping them too.

I've been wondering about staterooms that will hold an additional passenger myself. More from the point of view of the additional room, however I'd suspect it's probably choosing a sofabed instead of a normal couch. Also, you have a place to go in the event the DH's noisy sleeping keeps you awake.

I put him out on the balcony! :p

The balcony with the door closed MAY work. Just moving him to the sofabed is still right by me, way too close :eek:.

Actually that's why I bring earplugs :D.

To the OP, no question is a stupid one here. A clear concise question will get you your answer which I believe everyone else has provided.

Enjoy your cruise on Oasis, I'm jealous!

You will have to make sure depending on the Category Room you Get, an E-1 vs D-1, it may or may not hold a 3rd person and the sofa is just that a sofa. We were hoping our daughter could join us for her first cruise next year but found out our E-1 on 8th deck will not handle a 3rd person.

Desert Cruizers,

I think Jrabbit128 just wanted to be sure she would have a regular bed and not end up sleeping on a sofa bed.

That's too bad your daughter can't join you. Just keep checking, RC might offer a discount on a category that can accommodate a third person.

Sheal

Archived