pre cruise hotel in Barbados

erin1998

What do you want? near the port or cheap or nice??

Sorry, I should have specified....lol....I am a single mom travelling with my son, so I would like a safe, nice beachfront hotel preferably near the port.

Thanks

Erin

Well it's not a big island & you get virtually anywhere from anywhere in about half an hour, but I would look at Hotels along the South coast, the airport & the cruise port are both down that end. Depends on your budget as well, but if I had to be on the safe side for quality & security I would suggest the Hilton. You will get more information if you go to the Barbados Forum of Tripadvisor there are hotel reviews there. If you decide post here & I will say what I think.

Sorry, I should have specified....lol....I am a single mom travelling with my son, so I would like a safe, nice beachfront hotel preferably near the port.

Thanks

Erin

Accra beach hotel. It's on Accra beach, shopping and restaurants in walkig distance and the board walk starts on the western end of Accra beach.

Accra beach hotel. It's on Accra beach, shopping and restaurants in walkig distance

and the board walk starts on the western end of Accra beach.

Closer again is Coconut Court hotel, halfway between Accra to its East (via the boardwalk)

and Hilton to its West, along the beach

CCbeach-230.jpg

Hard to find a beach cuter than theirs!

We stayed at Coconut Court and can't say enough good things . Clean ,simple , reasonable rates , wonderful staff , burgers to die for . Oceanfront just an amazing time ! Plus it's family owned and operated , they truly want you to be happy !

Archived