Any vaccinations for the British Isle Cruise?

linsky66

I was just wondering if there are any vaccinations required for England Ireland Scotland or France for excurtions off the ship, other than possibly the flu shots.
No shots needed or required but even for home, it's a good idea to get the flu, H1N1, pneumonia, and if you're older, shingles shots. I also take Vitamin C before getting on a plane and during a cruise as I think it helps ward off catching a cold but that could be my imagination. :)

Some medicos suggest the Hepatitis A & B series.
I've had both as well as yellow fever but those were for travel in South America and China. One thing I learned when I went to China and follow ever since then is that I have an all-purpose antibiotic prescribed by my doctor and Pepto-Bismol and Immodium with me on every trip. I carry a little packet of Immodium with me on every shore excursion.

I am allergic to a lot of antibiotics - for this reason, my doctor usually provides an antibiotic for me to take with me.

I am also glad I got the Hep A and B shots also because of my travels.

Archived