what is or does 'AI' mean?

weddingmoon

The OP also got the answer to their question as I think they intended it and the "trolls" you speak of were also correct in their answers though as the question was broad, so therefore all the answers were "legitimate." It isn't like the OP asked, "What does AI stand for in all these threads about increasing prices and Mexico and such?"

Chillax, they got the info they needed and I'm confident they can tell the "right" answer from the comedy... :rolleyes:

The OP also got the answer to their question as I think they intended it and the "trolls" you speak of were also correct in their answers though as the question was broad, so therefore all the answers were "legitimate." It isn't like the OP asked, "What does AI stand for in all these threads about increasing prices and Mexico and such?"

Chillax, they got the info they needed and I'm confident they can tell the "right" answer from the comedy... :rolleyes:

I agree. The OP did not ask in what context the initials were for. I hope the OP got the answer to what they were looking for, but chill out. Geesh. :confused:

All-In.. when you push all your chips in the middle (hopefully with the best hand). You are at risk of being knocked out. This of course, is a Poker term.

j/k... bad joke. :D

all inclusive.

and im NOT a troll.. relax.

The OP asks a legitimate question, and the trolls come out to play.

Why is everyone a comedian these days, and not very funny ones at that?

Oh, c'mon. The question was properly answered right off the bat.

Everyone's a comedian these days because life's depressing enough without dry, humorless messageboards.

And AI stands for Allen Iverson.

The OP asks a legitimate question, and the trolls come out to play.

Why is everyone a comedian these days, and not very funny ones at that?

I thought they were amusing. I come to these boards to be amused and learn new information. Today, I did both. Thanks for all of those answers.

Archived