Ladies...Perfect cruising shoes!

A friend of mine just got a pair of these....

http://www.switchflops.com/cart/home.php

They're called Switchflops -- you buy the shoe, but then can buy interchangable straps to put on it...so only one pair of shoes but can get lots of looks! Save on packing space! I think I want some! :) Just thought I'd share!

Lynnette

These are cute and would save on packing, but I guess I'm just too practical. $35 for a pair of flip flops and the $15/strap to change it out? I'd rather take up the space in my luggage!:) Hubby is Diamond level with Delta, so he doesn't have to pay baggage fees so I can pack as much as I think I'll need! :D;):)

Yellow Box..flipflops are my favorites...soooo comfy:D

My fav too............I have 2 pair(so far).........the bronze sequin and the black sequins.......now that they are back in the stores,time to buy more......

My fav too............I have 2 pair(so far).........the bronze sequin and the black sequins.......now that they are back in the stores,time to buy more......

OMG...My new ones are...

Style..Jello..natural with rhinestones

Style..Sea..black with big bling stones

Their going on a cruise Aug 11th and can't wait...:D

A friend of mine bought them, took them on a cruise to save space, got a blister, had nothing else to change into then limped around......just sayin'.;)

Eeek....That's why I always break all mine in first plus since I'm a shoeaholic I always travel with more than I usually need LOL LOL ..;):)

Archived