Price drop adjustment?

This may be a stupid question but does Royal adjust your price only if you book directly through them, or your travel agent can also adjust the price if Royal's prices go down?

Your travel agent can do it. Be sure to check that there are no fees charged by your agent prior to any transaction. Some charge.

I think it may depend on where you live. I live in the Uk and the price promise is clear it only applies to the USA. They told me if I book directly with them they will offer it but not if I book through a TA.

Hi

Im also in the UK, I got price drops on my last cruise in August 09 and that was through a TA. Apparantly you can make one adjustment to your booking before RCCL charges a fee, a price drop is classed as an adjustment. Its more like the TA saying no to accepting a price drop rather than RCCL

Hi

Im also in the UK, I got price drops on my last cruise in August 09 and that was through a TA. Apparantly you can make one adjustment to your booking before RCCL charges a fee, a price drop is classed as an adjustment. Its more like the TA saying no to accepting a price drop rather than RCCL

Hi,

I think it depends on the UK travel agent. My first TA wouldn't honour a drop so I've booked direct with RCI since & had no trouble them applying price drops - even after final payment.

Lorraine.

Archived