how many cruise credits for a 9 night?

Yea, it certainly is nice! :p

But hey....don't any of those Great Lakes iron ore boats offer freighter cruises? ;)

Yea,but then Patti wouldnt get any C and A credit for it..:D

There's no CL or DL on those freighters and the WJ sucks as does the MDR. :D

While we live within 15 minutes of port (Bayonne), it does us little good as the cruises tend to be uber expensive AND require at least 9 nights to get out of the cold in the winter. Can't convince DH to retire to Florida though.

While we live within 15 minutes of port (Bayonne), it does us little good as the cruises tend to be uber expensive AND require at least 9 nights to get out of the cold in the winter. Can't convince DH to retire to Florida though.

Not even after this winter??:eek: (oh heck, truthfully this FL winter was the pits!)

My first post and quote from RCCL above should not have included the last line. (I don't think?)

B2B cruises do not earn you extra credits. Each cruise is considered a separate cruise. You get two sets of documents and two set sail passes, one for each part of the B2B.

The only way you would earn extra credits on a B2B is if you booked a JS suite or above, or, sail either part of the back for the longer nights required to earn those credits. That is the same as any cruise.

The most any person can earn on one cruise is 3 credits. By doing long B2B's in suites, you could earn quite a few. :D

:

RCCL:

**** Earn one cruise credit for each completed sailing and an extra cruise credit when you purchase and sail in a suite (for sailings beginning on or after January 1, 2004) or when you sail on a 12-night or longer cruise/cruisetour (for sailings beginning on or after January 1, 2003).

***** Available only on cruise vacations of 5 nights or longer.

After re-reading my post for another question asked on here, I do not believe that quote from RCCL should have included the last sentence. I don't believe it was meant for their cruises and credits. :confused:

I think it meant tours of the ship. ?? Am I correct on that?

I'm another one who usually takes 10 - 12 night cruises and only gets one credit for it.

Ditto on that one. :(

YOU?? I doubt it.........you take way more nicer trips than me..............

and as far as kate,Im dragging her with me on the next 2 MNs........:p

But I'm hardly kicking and screaming...........:D

That has to be a very slow boat or the Captain mistakenly headed north instead of south.:confused: At worst you should be in warm(er) weather within two days (ok, this year you might need to be south of Florida or the Bahamas before it actually gets warm:D), but even that only adds up to a total of four or five nights of chilly or cold weather (going and coming), not nine. How did you arrive at such a high number?

That has to be a very slow boat or the Captain mistakenly headed north instead of south.:confused: At worst you should be in warm(er) weather within two days (ok, this year you might need to be south of Florida or the Bahamas before it actually gets warm:D), but even that only adds up to a total of four or five nights of chilly or cold weather (going and coming), not nine. How did you arrive at such a high number?

Having sailed on the EOS out of Bayonne, it only starts to get warm into the second half of the second day. On the way back up, it started to cool off several hours after we sailed. Go figure!

Passengers were quite disappointed that they could not really make use of their balconies or stay out on the open decks.

While the EOS may sail to warm weather ports, it doesn't get warm just because you step onto the ship. You are still in cold weather territority until you get to the warmer area.

MARAPRINCE

Archived