New to the board, looking for specific stateroom review

Meredisney

Hi there. I apologize if I am posting in the wrong section. :confused: I am new to the board and I am still trying to figure things out. Can someone tell me where I might be able to find a review of a specific stateroom on the Dream?

Thanks in advance. :D

You can post a thread in the Cabin Selection Tips under Ask a Cruise Question (go back to the Message Boards main index). There was also a thread going on this board but I can't remember what it was titled. I just saw it the other day so check the next few pages and you will probably find it.

I would do a search for that cabin number or post it in the thread title. I expected you to list the cabin # here, in case someone could help you.

Dream is pretty new, so you might not find anyone here who has had that exact cabin, just general info. We cant even give general since we dont even know the category you want to know about etc. Dont be dissapointed if all you get is general info on the cabin and its location.

Which cabin?

The ship has been pretty thoroughly covered now and even if it's not the exact cabin I'm sure that someone has been in a very similar cabin and can provide good information.

:)

I'm in 9201 on the Vista Deck. Thanks

Archived