Which airline ??

Ashland

If your choices were CO or UA... LAX-LHR which of these two carriers would you opt for and why...:confused:..Need to make a decision and these are the only two that have a very early arrival time approx. 7:45am..BA seems priced higher..Aug 10 '10...

I personally would go on UA without even thinking about it. But my decision is based on my status and getting E+ seats (an extra 4-5 inches make a world of difference to me). And if you are looking at the non-stop flights you might want to see if CO is actualy on UA metal

John

Agree with AZjohn. Would book UA. The Economy plus seating makes a lot of difference on that very long flight. This option will usually be offered to you when you purchase, for an extra price. If you are interested, check out yearly access, as it may be less expensive. Just did a TATL on CO and found it really terrible in coach, horribly cramped. Wouldn't do it again.

... these are the only two that have a very early arrival time approx. 7:45am ...
Are you arriving at Heathrow on the same day that your cruise sails?

If so, make sure you understand the risk, and what steps you need to take to minimise it and to put backup plans in place.

If not, why do you specifically want to arrive at Heathrow at that time? It will be very hard on your body, compared to taking the late BA or the late VS and arriving at a better time for your body clock.

UA --> I have had alot less problems... My all tall favorite will be Southwest Airlines though. I never have problems with them. To bad the idiots at the other airlines used them as an example of success... To each there own... Good luck on your trip...

Archived