Europe summer 2011

bryce125

That's what I also came over here to find out. ;) WHEN will the schedule be released?

RCCL releases their European Spring/Summer on 3/15. I assume that Celebrity will release theirs about the same time? HAL already has theirs out. DH and I just returned from a HAL cruise to the Caribbean and now want to book the Mediterranean for next spring.

Here you go:

Galapagos......................................... ..........................Open

Northeast (Caribbean/Bermuda and Canada/New England).....Week of March 8

Europe and Transatlatic...................................... ...........Week of March 15

Alaska .................................................. .....................Week of March 22

Exotics........................................... ............................Week of March 29

7 night Caribbean (Seasonal and Year-round)......................Week of April 5

Winter Long Caribbean......................................... ..........Week of April 12

South America and Panama Canal.....................................Week of April 12

Bahamas and Short Caribbean......................................... Week of April 12

Well, Eclipse will be in Europe in 2011, and is calling in Gibraltar several times, according to the Port of Gibraltar 2011 cruise ship visits. Would guess it means Southampton round trips. Can't wait to try her on May 21st!

Thank you Lois! Another week to wait. :)

This will be the first time I have waited for an itinerary to come out. Are prices typically better (less) when the schedule is first published, or higher? We don't know whether to book immediately or wait. Normally, we book just a few weeks out for Caribbean cruises and perhaps a couple of months for Hawaiian, Panama and the Mexican Riviera. The only other European (Mediterranean) cruise was booked about 6-7 months out. I don't think the price ever went down from that point on. We are not concerned with stateroom choices. We are happy most anywhere and usually book a Guarantee.

Archived