Lido buffet hours

aricczona

I am trying to plan some excursions for my upcoming port intensive cruise. This is only my second cruise, first one had a much more relaxing pace. I loved having the 24 hr room service available for my morning coffee and snack, however I am wondering how early the buffet will be open to give a more substantial start to my day. Port times seem to be 7 am on some mornings, and I want to get as much time on shore as possible. I will be on the Freedom 8 day eastern itinerary. Does anyne recall how early the breakfast buffet is available?

Good to know coffee will be available earlier, sounds like room service may be my best bet for an early start. Then again pizza always worked for breakfast in my college days, afterall its got bread, sausage and cheese : )

Good to know coffee will be available earlier, sounds like room service may be my best bet for an early start. Then again pizza always worked for breakfast in my college days, afterall its got bread, sausage and cheese : )

I think they also have pastries and fruit out not long after 6 ... hope so, we sail soon and I am an early riser!

Archived