3pm flight home is that late enough?

texasnana

Cruise in october on the Glory. If i book a 3pm flight home and take the shuttle that carnival offers is that to early? I found a great airfare and we will be flying in a day early so we would like to get home on Saturday pm. if we can instead of spending the night?

It is plenty of time unless something goes wrong! lol

I just say that from our experience! We had a 2:00pm flight out of Houston a few weeks ago, but we had heavy fog the morning we were supposed to get of the Conquest. :eek:

EVERYONE who had a flight before 4:00 missed their flights! We were the first people off the ship, and didn't even make it to the airport until 3:00!

I am sure you will be fine- but just be prepared that somethings things happen that are beyond your control.

We have decided that for future cruises, we are just going to fly out the next day. :)

You'll have MORE than enough time....too much, IMO, but that may be just me! I like to get off the ship, board the plane and get home!

I agree. I had like an 11:15am flight out of FLL after cruising out of MIA and was so worried about time that I did self assist and got off the ship as soon as I could. We made it with enough time that we were able to grab some food at the airport and still wait before we boarded...had I known I would've just eaten on the ship! You're gonna have tons of time at the airport.

Book an excursion with drop off at the airport .I always do .Vacation is a little longer .In SJuU we did the Rainforest .In FLL we did Everglades both were great way to end cruise .Drop off at the airport was very convenient.Our luggage was with us at all times Very EASY

Bon Voyage

Michele

Archived