Hamilton to Horseshoe Bay

alrose251

No. 7 bus - it's a five minute uphill, but not too steep, walk to the bus terminal in Hamilton. The buses run every 15 minutes on a weekday and it's about a 30 minute ride. The fare is about $4 in cash or you can get a transportation pass when you first get to Bermuda which might be better value. It's a five minute walk down the hill to the beach from the bus stop. Coming back, I think there may be a shuttle to bring you back up the hill for a dollar or so - it is a steep hill - then cross over the road to the pink bus pole and get the no. 7 back into town.

Taxi is quicker and will cost maybe $30 each way - sorry, I never take taxis so I don't know the fares! There will be taxis at the beach to bring you back.

Horseshoe Bay is about a 15-20 minute cab ride from Hamilton. Cab are very expensive in Bermuda so if you are able to walk a bit I also suggest you take the bus.

When taking the bus out to the beach sit on the left side for the great ocean views!

No. 7 bus - it's a five minute uphill, but not too steep, walk to the bus terminal in Hamilton. The buses run every 15 minutes on a weekday and it's about a 30 minute ride. The fare is about $4 in cash or you can get a transportation pass when you first get to Bermuda which might be better value. It's a five minute walk down the hill to the beach from the bus stop. Coming back, I think there may be a shuttle to bring you back up the hill for a dollar or so - it is a steep hill - then cross over the road to the pink bus pole and get the no. 7 back into town.

Taxi is quicker and will cost maybe $30 each way - sorry, I never take taxis so I don't know the fares! There will be taxis at the beach to bring you back.

Horseshoe Bay is about a 15-20 minute cab ride from Hamilton. Cab are very expensive in Bermuda so if you are able to walk a bit I also suggest you take the bus.

When taking the bus out to the beach sit on the left side for the great ocean views!

Thanks so much;). This is exact the info I wanted.

Have a great weekend.

According to the Gummint website it is;

http://www.oagbermuda.gov.bm/portal/server.pt?open=512&objID=283&&PageID=633&mode=2&in_hi_userid=2&cached=true

The same pass can be used on buses and ferries - scroll down the page to see where you can buy them.

Hi- I read something about a Bermuda day pass for ferries and buses for $12- is that still available?

Archived