First Time Cruiser - Specialty Dining Question

cramunds

Hi,

My family and I (5 of us total) are going on our very first cruise in December 2010 on the Solstice (I know... a long time to wait but I am a planner). Does anyone know how early you can make reservations for Tuscan Grill and Murano? I tried booking on the Celebrity website but it doesn't allow me.

Thanks!

Craig

Hi,

My family and I (5 of us total) are going on our very first cruise in December 2010 on the Solstice (I know... a long time to wait but I am a planner). Does anyone know how early you can make reservations for Tuscan Grill and Murano? I tried booking on the Celebrity website but it doesn't allow me.

Thanks!

Craig

90 days- book SH too.. love it!!

Hi,

Thanks!

Craig

Craig

I had not expected it but I was able to book for our November 2010 cruise on Constellation on Saturday. Go to your reservation online and give it a try!

Sue

Hi,

Thanks!

Craig

Craig

I had not expected it but, on Saturday, I was able to book both restaurants for our November 2010 cruise on Constellation. Give it a try at My Celebrity online.

Sue

Hi,

Thanks!

Craig

I was told by Celebrity that some "additions" can be added starting six months out and some 90 days as the other poster stated.

Thanks for the replies everyone! I use a Mac at home so will try and give making some reservations from work tomorrow.

Does anyone think it might make a difference that I made the reservation through a travel agent rather than through the celebrity website (i've added the reservation to My Celebrity as an "offline reservation")

Thanks for the replies everyone! I use a Mac at home so will try and give making some reservations from work tomorrow.

Does anyone think it might make a difference that I made the reservation through a travel agent rather than through the celebrity website (i've added the reservation to My Celebrity as an "offline reservation")

That shouldn't make a difference.

You mentioned that you are a family of 5. Don't know if this affects you, but the minimum age for Muranos is 12.

Archived