Summer Holidays 2011

Pean

Hi All

I hope I do this right as I am new to it all. We are looking at going on a European cruise next year (cant wait for them to be released) and I was wondering if anyone can let me know when the American and European summer school holidays are. Thanks in advance for your assistance

European summer school holidays vary from country to country. England would be from mid-July to the first week of September, but some countries break up at the end of June and some go through to the end of September.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

I am also waiting for the European 2011 itineraries.

Re Europe ... all countries have different holidays. Which country/s in Europe are you interested in?

Re America, I'm sure someone will come along soon and give you all the information you need.

Hi All

I was wondering if anyone can let me know when the American and European summer school holidays are. Thanks in advance for your assistance

American school summer holiday schedules vary state by state and can even vary district by district. Most start the school year between mid-August and mid-September and end between mid-May and mid-June.

We are mainly interested in the Greek Islands and Croatia. RCI have great 7 day cruises this year and we are hoping they have similar next year that we can do B2B probably June/July

Archived