Sign and Sail question

hutt90

Here's the latest question. When I get onboard can I put some cash on my account to be used on my sign and sail card, then when the cash has been exhausted the rest goes on my Credit Card? Just wondering?:rolleyes:

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Static_Templates/EMB_sail_and_sign_boardingcard.aspx

I do believe you can give cash when signing in and that will help offset the credit card. I am sure there should be a way for them to do it now-a-days. To be certain you might want to call Carnival now and ask. Please let us know what they say.

Yes, you can do that, but unless you're one of the first on the ship, the line at the Purser's desk to do that is REALLY LONG the first afternoon, so you might want to wait a few hours to do that.

Here's the latest question. When I get onboard can I put some cash on my account to be used on my sign and sail card, then when the cash has been exhausted the rest goes on my Credit Card? Just wondering?:rolleyes:

From my past cruising experiences with Carnival sail & sign...you can use cash as your back up source. They used to make everyone waiit in line after boarding the ship, but they have streamlined this into the boarding process at the port when they are checking you in (which is VERY nice). Anyway, when the cash gets close to running out they will leave a statement of sorts in your cabin letting you know the funds are low. This will prompt you to go to the GSD (guest services desk aka purser's desk) to either add more cash or you may then give them your credit card. I don't think you can do both at the beginning, but I may be wrong. HTH!

If you put cash on your S&S card it can only be done at the pursors desk

aka Guest Services, after boarding. You can use your CC only, Cash only

or a combo.

They will also let you set limits and inform you when you are getting close to the limit.

You can go and make changes to that or add more cash..they're pretty flexible.

Archived