Mariner now

stew300

The 'round South American was over on the 16th and yesterday afternoon Mariner left on a 6 day Caribbean charter with the Canadian Construction Association (it used to be up on their web site but isn't anymore, obviously). We're on the Mariner on Monday. I hope those wild and crazy builders don't trash the ship.

somebody on this board recently posted this link -

http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/shipposition.phtml?call=C6VV8

it shows where the Mariner is and if you scroll down, gives other information too, ie. wave height, temperature, etc -

thank you to whoever posted it originally - i've copied it to favourites for the kids so they can keep track of where we are on our transatlantic next week -

j

I got off the Mariner in FLL yesterday on the 16th, last day of the Circle South America cruise. (Wonderful cruise, BTW) They do have a charter coming on next, I think for 5 nights?. As well, Frank del Rio and Mark Conroy and otherbig wigs were getting on for a visit in FLL, not sure whether it was just for a day or longer, but the staff was also preparing for a big big health inspection.

The 'round South American was over on the 16th and yesterday afternoon Mariner left on a 6 day Caribbean charter with the Canadian Construction Association (it used to be up on their web site but isn't anymore, obviously). We're on the Mariner on Monday. I hope those wild and crazy builders don't trash the ship.

Hoosier74 -- I could say exactly that about you!! Since you will have the great pleasure of being on the Mariner until 7th April, when Orpington T and I and seemingly loads of other CC-ers take over!! I shall be watching to make sure you leave the ship!!

Now can you do us a favour? Once you are on board let us know

• Who is the Captain, the Cruise Director (and Ass't) and GM?
  • How the food is
  • Any other pros and cons!!

Now have a great time and - don't trash the ship!!:)

I'll be glad to answer your questions as long as the internet is cooperative. I'll post to your roll call, which by the way, I have really enjoyed reading. You are quite an enthusiastic bunch and I know you'll have a blast. As for the TAs trashing the ship, we have all those sea days. If you insist that we not trash, I guess we'll have to find something else to do!

Archived