First Time Couple Cruising On 9/20/2010 On The Grandeur Of The Sea's!

Me & My Boyfriend Our Going To Be Going On Our 1ST Cruise On The Granduer Of The Sea's 9/20/2010 From Ft. Lauderdale. We Are Cruising To St. Thomas Caymen Islands, Then Cozumel Mexico Then Back To Florida.

We Are In Our Late 20's And Would Like To See If There Are Any Other Couple's Going At This Time???

Can't Wait To Party It Down!!!:D;):p

Me & My Boyfriend Our Going To Be Going On Our 1ST Cruise On The Granduer Of The Sea's 9/20/2010 From Ft. Lauderdale. We Are Cruising To St. Thomas Caymen Islands, Then Cozumel Mexico Then Back To Florida.

We Are In Our Late 20's And Would Like To See If There Are Any Other Couple's Going At This Time???

Many will advise you to join the roll call for your ship and date ..However JMHO (considering your age, and some will take offense at this suggestion :rolleyes:) you will probably do just as well to wait until you get on the ship..You will meet lots of your age group at that time....Enjoy your cruise :)

Flame away any that feel they "must" I won't feel the need to respond since it's JMHO !!!! ..LOL LOL...:D

I am in No way trying to rain on your excitement but the Sept. 20, Grandeur sailing doesn't go to St Thomas.......I don't want you making plans based on stop there is all. Have a blast and party it down but leave some fun onboard as I will be getting on Grandeur on the 25th with about 35 friends and family and we kind of want to do the same thing!:D Have a great first cruise and be prepared for the withdrawl that follows. Take care, Jim

Many will advise you to join the roll call for your ship and date ..However JMHO (considering your age, and some will take offense at this suggestion :rolleyes:) you will probably do just as well to wait until you get on the ship..You will meet lots of your age group at that time....Enjoy your cruise :)

Flame away any that feel they "must" I won't feel the need to respond since it's JMHO !!!! ..LOL LOL...:D

Okay will do! Thanks for the advice...:p

Alrigty Thank You!!:p

I am in No way trying to rain on your excitement but the Sept. 20, Grandeur sailing doesn't go to St Thomas.......I don't want you making plans based on stop there is all. Have a blast and party it down but leave some fun onboard as I will be getting on Grandeur on the 25th with about 35 friends and family and we kind of want to do the same thing!:D Have a great first cruise and be prepared for the withdrawl that follows. Take care, Jim

LoL..I meant George Town. WoW...I have been looking alot at different cruises and getting quotes. But I am still happy with the cruise..

Archived