two charge cards for one mini suite

shoreham01

There are three of us sharing a mini suite, myself, my husband and a friend. Does anyone know if it is possible for our friend to have his own charge card for the room. It would make it easier at the end of the cruise to sort out who has spent what. I wonder if they just charge to the room number rather than the individual.

There are three of us sharing a mini suite, myself, my husband and a friend. Does anyone know if it is possible for our friend to have his own charge card for the room. It would make it easier at the end of the cruise to sort out who has spent what. I wonder if they just charge to the room number rather than the individual.

Yes absolutley, just have them register the CC when you all check in at the pier.

When you get your billing sheets, there should be one for each of the three of you. At least, I always get a bill in my name and one in DW's name. The charges are made against the key card, and they are separate accounts.

Each passenger in each stateroom must be registered under a Credit Card. You can either put everyone on the same card, or two on one card and the third on a seperate card if you wish or everyone in the stateroom can use a different one. Your choice.

The account is linked to your cruise card, not the stateroom number. Enjoy!

Just be sure to check the accounts for accuracy. We have had a couple of charges made to the wrong account. The Pursers Desk can make any corrections should there be any charges posted incorrectly. We always have our own accounts and travel in the same room.

Archived