Troubles with this site?

Krazy Kruizers

I don't have any hidden buttons. The Quote button, the multi quote (whatever that means), and the quick reply are on the right and are visible using Firefox 3.6 Mac. There used to be a quick reply button on the left but it's not there.

On Safari and Google Chrome I see or can find no reply buttons of any kind.

I don't have any hidden buttons. The Quote button, the multi quote (whatever that means), and the quick reply are on the right and are visible using Firefox 3.6 Mac. There used to be a quick reply button on the left but it's not there.

On Safari and Google Chrome I see or can find no reply buttons of any kind.

Thanks for the reminder - my Firefox (3.5.8) works much better than IE or Chrome under the present conditions! :D

Apparently I am the only one NOT having problems? Using IE too, which is usually the first to experience glitches. Go figure. Maybe I just have a super duper router... :)

Which version of IE? When I use IE 8 on Win 7 this site is all screwy.

I'm on XP. I've tried

IE 8.0.6001

Safari 4.0.4

Chrome 4.1.249

Firefox 3.5.8

Firefox 3.6

Either Firefox works best as far as the formatting, but gives text where icons normally appear.

For example, instead of the red/green off/online icon it says "maxout is online now"

Good luck! :)

I'm on XP. I've tried

IE 8.0.6001

Safari 4.0.4

Chrome 4.1.249

Firefox 3.5.8

Firefox 3.6

Either Firefox works best as far as the formatting, but gives text where icons normally appear.

For example, instead of the red/green off/online icon it says "maxout is online now"

Good luck! :)

Yeah I am using Firefox 3.6 on Win 7 and I am experiencing what you are. Still, far better than IE 8 lol

Gee, a person goes out of the country for a week to a place where wireless is not available, and then when they come home home and try to catch up on CC, it has all gone fooey. I have all the glitches mentioned above and on the main HAL list page, everything is on the right hand side of the screen----nothing on the left. What is going on??:eek:

The problem must be fixed because I am not getting any "red X's". Now this is the second time I have posted this comment, will watch to see if it disappears too.

Not fixed yet for me and it's 9pm MDT. I first noticed it last night and I thought it was because I'd finally upgraded to IE8 but then I had the same problem on our laptop so I knew it wasn't the computer. Had the same problem all day today whenever I signed on and it's still the same tonight.

But at least this morning I learned from a post that by mousing over the bottom right corner I could find the icons for replying, quoting. So, that helped immensely.

But the topic lists are still spaced weird for me, and there are still lots of little red x's where icons should be, and it takes forever for an entire page to finish loading.

But at least I can read the posts and can reply. I'd be totally frustrated if I couldn't 'talk'. :o

Gee, I thought it was because we dress for dinner and we smoke!

No Silly, it's because we wear bathrobes to the Lido with our ball caps on backwards while utilizing the personal tray we brought to carry our selections from the "communal trough" to our lounge chairs we've been hoggin' by the pool all week! :D ;) :eek:

No Silly, it's because we wear bathrobes to the Lido with our ball caps on backwards while utilizing the personal tray we brought to carry our selections from the "communal trough" to our lounge chairs we've been hoggin' by the pool all week! :D ;) :eek:

I think this is all because of the Westerdam captain waiting for no one :eek:

... everything is on the right hand side of the screen----nothing on the left.

But the topic lists are still spaced weird for me,

I suggest you install Firefox and use it until the problem is fixed.

Not fixed yet for me and it's 9pm MDT. I first noticed it last night and I thought it was because I'd finally upgraded to IE8 but then I had the same problem on our laptop so I knew it wasn't the computer. Had the same problem all day today whenever I signed on and it's still the same tonight.

But at least this morning I learned from a post that by mousing over the bottom right corner I could find the icons for replying, quoting. So, that helped immensely.

But the topic lists are still spaced weird for me, and there are still lots of little red x's where icons should be, and it takes forever for an entire page to finish loading.

But at least I can read the posts and can reply. I'd be totally frustrated if I couldn't 'talk'. :o

Hi NM Lady and CC forum friends..

JUST in from Mex.Riviera..by air only..no cruising for me for awhile..lol..:) suntanned.. and treated royally by the staff at Grand Palladium White Sands..

Having the same probs.with the print on the right side only and the red x's etc..Is this something to do w Daylight Savings Time...??

JUST saw on TV News that a small Alberta town called IRRICANA is thinking of changing the name to " EERIE~CANA" since some cellphones (Rogers mainly) jumped one hour~ some(Telus) stayed back one hour,others jumped then regressed back(Fido)..lol..causing havoc w/ employees in bakeries, town council etc..:D

Notice to Dog.. we will post if we ever get any word or $$ from RBC Insurance..nothing yet..

Thanks to everyone who is keeping this forum alive..

Great AM,,I keep thinking you have some connection to Princess ..as you are quick to defend them?!

I still think we could have gotten some compensation, or consideration, for our trouble booking Brazillian Visas,port trips,etc.. or some credit toward taking the SA Cruise in 2011, etc..but I guess we dont exist for them, only our money does..

If Princess is so sure that nobody will sue them or stand up to them etc..they must have a lot of profit, and power....in that case they can AFFORD a tiny bit of generosity to their loyal customers one would think..:(

I hope some of the extra food was given to the starving in Chile but I'll bet a lot was wasted..

Its also too bad we cant buy cruises within a month before going, and then we could cancell the Visa bill if there was an earthquake..

Ok..Ill get off my soapbox and let other ppl.talk..time I had some ZZZZZ..s.

Be well...

It's Sunday morning and things are still out of sorts. Interesting that things still seem to work.

Besides the other mentioned bugs, my auto-blank-filler doesn't work when I want to log in. I have to manually enter my name and password. Perhaps the Norton site cannnot recognize this site for some reason?

Windows XP

IE 8 / via AOL

Norton/Symantic

And, everything is working just dandy for me. Never had any glitches at all. I have icons, smileys, and the whole shebang! Maybe its because I am the last person this side of the hemisphere still using a desktop?

Windows XP

IE 8 / via AOL

Norton/Symantic

And, everything is working just dandy for me. Never had any glitches at all. I have icons, smileys, and the whole shebang! Maybe its because I am the last person this side of the hemisphere still using a desktop?

Perhaps having AOL as the intermediary is helping clean up the code issues.

I am using Firefox 3.6 on my desktop (yep me 2 :D ) and my Lappy this working much better than IE... strange days :confused:

Windows XP

IE 8 / via AOL

Norton/Symantic

That is because your cache is up to date...don't clear your cookies or you will be in the same boat as everyone else. ;)

It is the server on CC, not our computers or IE or Firefox, no matter the version, that is the problem.

Archived