Would you prefer to have everything in your price?

ManyMore

I remember back when you went on a cruise and you knew everything was in the price of the cruise other then the obvious... drinks, pictures etc you buy or the spa. I know people have been complaining about them nickle and diming you for everything now. Would you rather they raise the price a bit to cover these things and know you can do all the things on the ship you want, inclusive? Or do you prefer they have the price the way they do now and pay for only the things you choose?

I remember back when you went on a cruise and you knew everything was in the price of the cruise other then the obvious... drinks, pictures etc you buy or the spa. I know people have been complaining about them nickle and diming you for everything now. Would you rather they raise the price a bit to cover these things and know you can do all the things on the ship you want, inclusive? Or do you prefer they have the price the way they do now and pay for only the things you choose?

I just wish they would offer the AI bar card to those that would like to purchase it.. instead of having to be in a group of people:rolleyes: Otherwise paying for things in the gift shop or photos.. is completely fine.. sometimes I buy photos sometimes I don't..

I just wish they would offer the AI bar card to those that would like to purchase it.. instead of having to be in a group of people:rolleyes: Otherwise paying for things in the gift shop or photos.. is completely fine.. sometimes I buy photos sometimes I don't..

I agree... I vote to put you in charge of this initiative. :D

I agree... I vote to put you in charge of this initiative. :D

LMAO.. if only they would listen to me.. I think Host Mach.. has the best pull for this.. There was already a thread and we are trying to get atleast the package that Celebrity offers.. offered on Carnival that would be a start:p

I wasn't saying having alcohol included as I said that stuff was never included. (although I am all for the alcohol card they offer to groups, for anyone) Also I don't feel nickle and dimed but I see many threads on this people complaining.

I would like to see the gratuities included in the price of the booking. After all, you are charged for it anyway, why not just include it in the price of the booking. Most people leave it as is anyway.

Me too!

I would like to see the gratuities included in the price of the booking. After all, you are charged for it anyway, why not just include it in the price of the booking. Most people leave it as is anyway.

I would imagine it's because a lot of people are dopes and only look at the posted price without checking to see what it includes. dontknow.gif

I dont know if they would ever do that.. because there are those that like to adjust their tips down.. so if you have already paid for them.. how does that work?? When they are on your SS card they can do that before the final statement.. maybe if someone has included their tips before hand and reduced them after could answer that:confused:

There was already a thread and we are trying to get atleast the package that Celebrity offers.. offered on Carnival that would be a start:p

Vote with your feet. I have enjoyed my Carnival cruises. Now i see Celebrity is selling something i want, i am looking at booking my next cruise with then instead.

Vote with your feet. I have enjoyed my Carnival cruises, but now i see Celebrity is selling something i want, i am looking at booking my next cruise with then instead.

Celebrity would have gotten us until they changed their smoking policy.. bummer but oh well what can ya do;)

There's the first problem. :p

LOL ya I know.. I think SEARCH is a problem as well:D

I would like to see the "tip" policy changed.

They should call it a service surcharge and add it to the cost of the cruise like they did the fuel surcharge.

As long as cruise lines (not just Carnival) use this as the method to pay their employees....there should not be a way to reduce it.

More and more bus riders are wiping out their "tips" ... not to cash later, not because of bad service...but because they want to spend the money on themselves.

True tips should be optional and given for service in the form of cash as earned.

They still allow smoking on-board per their website.

Not on balconies tho:(

I would like to see the "tip" policy changed.

They should call it a service surcharge and add it to the cost of the cruise like they did the fuel surcharge.

As long as cruise lines (not just Carnival) use this as the method to pay their employees....there should not be a way to reduce it.

More and more bus riders are wiping out their "tips" ... not to cash later, not because of bad service...but because they want to spend the money on themselves.

True tips should be optional and given for service in the form of cash as earned.

Well when I am in Miami.. I PERSONALLY dislike the 18% added to my bill for tip... I want the option.. I don't want it included.. if my service sucks.. then it gives me the option to reduce tips (which we have never done yet in 8 cruises).. but the option is still there

No I wouldn't want prices raised to include drinks, pictures or anything else. There's no nickle and diming going on. I choose what I want to spend and on what I want to spend it on. I dont' want to be paying more for something I may or may not even want.

One of the reasons we cruise instead of going to AI resorts is there's too much included we wouldn't use, waste of money for us.

I think an AI drink card would lose them money. You know there would be people abusing it like the other drink cards. One in the group buying a card and then hitting the different bars and getting drinks to hand out to others in the family/group. ALso those that may have drank before but had to limit it based on cost would think now they have paid for an AI card they have to drink to the extreme just to get their moneys worth.

I can't see the cruiseline doing that except in the rare instances of the big groups that pay for individual cards for everyone.

My last cruise was with an AI bar card. Dh only drinks beer and neither of us are spring chickens. We don't like or want to drink to excess. We probably did not get our money worths but WE loved the bar card. Just nice to be able to try out new drinks without worrying that I'm wasting money. DH liked if his beer got warm he did not feel compelled to drink it.

I cruise in 7 days and I am sure going to miss that card. If they sold them for single cruisers I buy one in a minute even if I didn't save a dime.

Archived