Need help planning/organizing small group cruise

beemerbeeper

Please direct me to where I can get information about how to plan/organize a small group cruise for a group of people from an internet forum who have shown interest. Do I need to hire a TA or can I do this myself? Please direct me to information if you can. Thanks!

Becky in NC

I would enlist a TA (You don't actually "hire" them!) and tell them what you want. A TA can handle everyone's requests and you won't be responsible when someone is unhappy---and I guarantee you, someone will have a problem somewhere down the line...it's inevitable!

Just pick the dates, and ship/itinerary that interests everyone, and let a TA do the rest. It shouldn't cost you (or anyone) a penny...they earn their money from the booking itself.

• 1 month later...

Travel agents are not allowed to solicit or ask people to email them for information per Cruise Critic guidelines. If you don't know a travel agent, there are a lot of agencies that advertise here on CC and one of them will be glad to assist you... the second post is correct = you don't want to try to do this alone, much better to let a travel agent navigate the "group waters" for you! :)

Archived