Steakhouse Pictures

navybaby1113

Citrus Cheesecake with Hazelnut Biscuit (Burnt Bismati and Mango Ravioli with Almond and Mascarpone Jam) the "sails" were Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, and Caramel:

IMG_2963.JPG

Chocolate Tarte with Bitter Chocolate P ât é, Pineapple Croquant, and Tiramisu Notre Fa çon :

IMG_2968.JPG

Need some feedback from the Specialty Restaraunt Professionals.:D

How does the ordering work? Can you order multiple items as in the MDR? Is the wine an extra charge? Can we bring our own wine that we brought on board to dinner? How long does dinner typically take? Is there music and dancing?

My hubbie does not tend to like to linger over dinner - anxious to smoke a cigar at the cigar bar. We are cruising on the Glory in a couple of weeks and thinking of this as an option for our anniversary.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.:)

From the Pinnacle on the Splendor:

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2630.jpg

Ooops... that last one isn't food... It's a Cohiba Siglo Six and a glass of 21 year old scotch... Macallan...

From the Point on the Conquest:

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

Mach

Do they have a cigar lounge on the Dream?, if I remember I could not find one.

Need some feedback from the Specialty Restaraunt Professionals.:D

How does the ordering work? Just like in a land based restaurant

Can you order multiple items as in the MDR? Not that I have ever seen, it is pretty well controlled.

Is the wine an extra charge? Yes

Can we bring our own wine that we brought on board to dinner? I think so, just let your wait staff know the night before you go to the Steakhouse that you would like you wine available in the Steakhouse. If you get it opened in the Steakhouse they charge a $15 corkage fee instead of the $10 (or free, depending on your waitstaff) in the main dining room.

How long does dinner typically take? plan on 2-2.5 hours.

Is there music and dancing? There was not any when we went but we ate early (6PM).

My hubbie does not tend to like to linger over dinner - anxious to smoke a cigar at the cigar bar. We are cruising on the Glory in a couple of weeks and thinking of this as an option for our anniversary. In my opinion, it is well worth it.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.:)

See my answers in red above.

On my next cruise I want to go to the a steakhouse with DH. I love steak but only eat about 4oz at a time (get sick if I eat more). What is the smallest steak you can order?

9oz Filet Mignon, unless you get the surf and turf. Then it is a 4.5oz Filet and 1/2 lobster tail.

• 2 months later...

Does the steakhouse provide boxes or bags for uneaten food? I can't eat that much steak in one sitting and would not mind taking it for a midnight balcony snack with a glass of wine.

Also, to everyone who has posted pics, thank you!

Does the steakhouse provide boxes or bags for uneaten food? I can't eat that much steak in one sitting and would not mind taking it for a midnight balcony snack with a glass of wine.

Also, to everyone who has posted pics, thank you!

They are more than happy to make the leftovers portable so you may take them to your cabin. I've done that everytime.

What a great thread..oh loosing weight here..love to "dine"...

Carnival had suprisingly good to me main dining room food..but can not wait to try Pinnicle this Fall..that is fancy for $30..I think just an awesome deal for that level of china/food/ambiance...thanks posters..lovely. sjn

So far I have resisted, but these pictures are really tempting

I think I will try the steakhouse on Glory in Jan (I will tell myself it is cheaper than the Chef Table which also looks fantastic)

then again...could try both I guess

but which night?? I love the main dining room food, would probably go on the night when they have the Jerk Pork tho as that is my least fav night

The Lobster Bisque was incredible! The steakhouse meal we had on the dream was on par with a good meal at Morton's or Ruth Chris IMHO. The service was amazing and we were able to utilize the wine package we purchased in the main dining room in the steak house.

This is definitely happening for me on the Splendor..it really looks lovely..thanks everyone for the "tour" of food photos...I can not believe how lovely it all is..another whole level..I think main dining is nice too..but this will be a treat..sjn.

These pics are from the Conquest last August. My wife and I are headed out in 4 weeks on the Dream. Will post pics from the Steakhouse there as we already have our reservations. :D

Lobster Bisque

9929_10100107809326124_8315698_57537256_937401_n.jpg

Surf & Turf

9929_10100107809341094_8315698_57537258_8335865_n.jpg

Rack of Lamb

9929_10100107809351074_8315698_57537260_5429859_n.jpg

9929_10100107809386004_8315698_57537265_7355258_n.jpg

Can you tell I was really full? :cool:

OMG......I am sooo confused now, should I have the Onion soup or the Lobster Bisque???

Also, I really prefer the rib eye to the filet mignon, but I want both the steak and lobster. Ditto for hubby, but he likes the filet mignon, so the surf and turf will be great for him. Do they substitute, do you think?

I am going to buy a better Camera - Pentax K-x - then my pics will be more appetizing , by the way , food was great on the Libertys Supper Club , I did not even get the desert .

DSC04540.jpg.b75fbc254e332dd3b87761cc703c276e.jpg

Archived