RSVP Questions (+ Holland America)

roen

Sandra Bernhard, 1996 Mexican Riviera Cruise. Now I am really starting to date myself. :eek: :eek:

I know this is a really old post, but do you recall that sailing? I was on that cruise (when I was 25!) and wanted Carnival to credit for this sailing but can't remember the sail date to request that they look it up.

Thanks for any help,

Rick

I know this is a really old post, but do you recall that sailing? I was on that cruise (when I was 25!) and wanted Carnival to credit for this sailing but can't remember the sail date to request that they look it up.

Thanks for any help,

Rick

I was also on this cruise, and I can probably find the exact date but I don't think Carnival gives past passenger credit for full-ship charter cruises.

Ernie

I'm glad they keep the nosh pit open late,

The Nosh Pit is quite vegetarian and drunk food friendly. French Fries, Salad, Fruit (fresh), and I think I inhaled some avacado thing. YUM.

HOWEVER Dancing Diva's of the night, the Buffett is open till if memory serves, the ripe hour of 0300. HOWEVER I don't believe Northern Lights closes before 3:30. So plan accordingly. Room Service, 24 hours.

Archived