In room full breakfast available on Crown?

beachfollower

Have booked a balcony on a med. cruise with 2 sea days. Can we have a full breakfast delivered to the room? Would there be an extra charge or tip? How timely are the arrivals of room service?

Thanks. Lyn

Unless you are in a full suite there is not an option for a full breakfast from room service. You will get a card delivered to your room each night with the selections offered. The delivery is almost always earlier than the time selected.

Jan

Have booked a balcony on a med. cruise with 2 sea days. Can we have a full breakfast delivered to the room? Would there be an extra charge or tip? How timely are the arrivals of room service?

Thanks. Lyn

In a balcony cabin, all that is available to you would be a continental breakfast (as mentioned). You can though order the Ultimate Balcony breakfast, which last I looked was $32 per couple.

Unless you are in a full suite there is not an option for a full breakfast from room service. You will get a card delivered to your room each night with the selections offered. The delivery is almost always earlier than the time selected.
This is correct. The selections include cold cereal, fruit, coffee, tea, etc. No cooked food.

While we are on the subject, does anyone know what should be served with the "Champagne Breakfast in bed" which is part of the Special Occasions Package?

I received the package for my birthday and phoned room service to order the Champagne Breakfast for that day. I ordered it for 8am as it was a port day.

At 7am the telephone rang, waking us, as room service asked what we wanted for breakfast. We ordered bacon, sausage, etc. but why, if there was a choice, was I not asked when I ordered it. I presumed there would be a selection similar to the Balcony Breakfast. It ruined the moment, being awake an hour before the breakfast arrived.

Archived