Legend Itinerary Days Changed ???

We are on Sept 5th and it changed - look at the times. Gets into Roatan later, but leaves later.

Looks like 11:00 to 6:00

I assume that they take care of excursions booked through Carnival when they change the dates like this? We have the Altun Ha / City tour booked.

We are booked for the Legend on 10/17. The dates are switched for this cruise as well. I had already booked cave tubing through cavetubing.com, so I'll be contacting them to change the date. I had also booked the "Relax on the Beach Package B" for Roatan, which has now disappeared from my reservation. I hope Carnival will switch this automatically, but will definitely keep an eye on it. Thanks to the OP for the info!

We are booked for the Legend on 10/17. The dates are switched for this cruise as well. I had already booked cave tubing through cavetubing.com, so I'll be contacting them to change the date. I had also booked the "Relax on the Beach Package B" for Roatan, which has now disappeared from my reservation. I hope Carnival will switch this automatically, but will definitely keep an eye on it. Thanks to the OP for the info!

Grrr, I just checked the schedule and my booking for Altun Ha is missing. I'll give it a few days and give a call if it does not show back up or get refunded.

I just got off the Legend March 21st. I heard Carnival was going to switch the two stops to increase the time spent on Roatan. You will love Roatan it is now my favorite port in the western caribbean. We did a island, zip lining, and monkey tour with Victor Bodden and loved it.

Our upcoming cruise on the VALOR just switched times for Roatan too...so its not just the legend. It does appear that the days are the same though, it didn't switch with Belize....who knows. I cant find a notification on Carnival anywhere.. maybe its in the works.

I really liked Roatan and enjoyed that as our final day, and our relaxing beach day (at what was FnF- I can't think of its new name now), so I am a little disappointed to hear of this change. We're not booked yet, but we'll likely be back on the Legend the last week of July with this new schedule.

Thanks everyone.....My 4/11 cruise on Legend has changed also .... I just e-mailed Victor Bodden just now to change our plans......THANKS A BILLION.

Robin

I just got an e-mail FROM Victor saying they would be there on the changed date... very impressed by this but I feel like we should be found out from Carnival before Victor!

Just returned from the 8 day yesterday.....Roatan was on Friday ....and the Legend was the ONLY ship at Roatan - making it very nice!! We were cancelled in Grand Caymans due to high seas, making it impossible for the tenders to run. There were a total of FIVE ships in Cozumel on Wednesday, SIX ships anchored at Belize on Thursday; so being the only ship in Roatan was great. If you haven't booked your tours, I'd recommend the bar hop in Cozumel (http://www.cozumelbarhop.com). They'll meet you in the parking lot outside the tourist zone, and it's an awesome tour! Any of the ship's suggested tours on Roatan are great, as are the one's in Belize.

• 2 weeks later...

They still don't have the Altun Ha excursion changed in my documents but they do have the port dates changed. I called yesterday and spoke with a rep. She said it would be changed automatically.

Not on a cruise but in the past I had somthing like this happend and they filled up the tour before they got the eariler bookings ( mine included) changed over and we had to sit it out... that really sucked and hopefully will not be the case this time around.

I think I'll start calling weekly until it gets changed.

Archived