Woohoo! Final Payment Made - Who else is in the 85 days or less countdown mode?

micheleg

[quote name='canderson']Geez, it gets earlier and earlier. Did you volunteer the payment? We're closer in than you are, and aren't due for final for another 9 days yet (65 days out, I think).[/QUOTE]
Hi, I see that you are going on the COnstellation, is it for the March 5 southern carib cruise, I am new to this and my dh and I are going on this trip, for our very first cruise and I am looking for others.
thanks

[font=Comic Sans MS]85 days to our very first cruise, the TA on the Constellation, A[font=Arial]pril 23, !!!!:D [/font][/font]
[font=Arial][font=Comic Sans MS]Can't wait to go, but at least at these boards I can talk about it without annoying [font=Arial]peo[font=Arial]ple,[/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Comic Sans MS]because you asked, right ?[/font]:) [/font][/font][/font]

duck512,I know you are going to have a good time on the Zenith. We were on the Zenith for 2 weeks last Feb. to the Panama Canal and had a great time.The only problem we had was very rough seas out of Jacksonville due to winter storms in the north. Don't know if I will be able to post since we have planned to stay in Florida another month till N.C. warms up. I can't think of anything bad about the Zenith,that is why we booked her for another 2 weeks. I will leave some of the fun and sun for you guys to take over when we get back to port. Hank

[quote name='micheleg']Hiya all..

We just made our final payment today on our Transcanal in April. Who else is in this category and has less than 85 days remaining?

Just wanted to share!!!

Happy cruising all!
Michele[/QUOTE]

Hate to burst your bubble, but, as we used to say to rookies in the army, just before we were demobbed, 'Get some service in!!!' :D :D :D john taylor

[quote name='john taylor']Hate to burst your bubble, but, as we used to say to rookies in the army, just before we were demobbed, 'Get some service in!!!' :D :D :D john taylor[/QUOTE]

John...I have absolutely no idea what you mean by your post...could you please embellish?

Sincerely...
Michele (far from being a "rookie" regarding cruising) :p

[quote name='micheleg']John...I have absolutely no idea what you mean by your post...could you please embellish?

Sincerely...
Michele (far from being a "rookie" regarding cruising) :p[/QUOTE]

Quite simple, lads in the army would brag, 'eighty days 'til we get out' old soldier leaving the following week would say 'Get some in!' john taylor

Okay, I'll play - 40 days until our 10 day Summit cruise from FLL. I guess it will be our last for a while. We LOVE Summit but with her leaving these itineraries we'll be looking elsewhere. Oh well, Celeb, take note. You're making us very sad.

Wheeeeeeeeeeee just hit 84 days!!!!

12 weeks from RIGHT NOW we hope to be stepping onboard Century and starting our cruise! [url="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZB"][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_1_200.gif[/img][/url]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived