Woohoo! Final Payment Made - Who else is in the 85 days or less countdown mode?

micheleg

Hi Everyone !

65 days for us... Summit 10 night Ultimate Carrribean. You know, the itinerary Celebrity doesnt care about anymore :(.

We are on the Final 10 night sailing. We will miss Summit very much !

Final payment for our 21 March Galaxy 12 day was due around 9 January which was 71 days before the cruise. Of course, it was made and we're now under 60 days. Shore excursions all selected and reserved. Cat sitter all arranged. Documents all entered on line. Hotel for pre-cruise reserved. Now we're in the pre-packing mode.....deciding what we'll take and what new stuff we have to buy for the cruise and probably will start moving stuff to the guest room in the next week or so. Can't actually pack our luggage as we need that for business trips between now and the cruise. We're getting e-docs for the first time and as I type this I'm not too sure exactly when that will happen. Excitment level.......growing every day!!! :)

We're getting close here, 45 days! Mercury round trip from San Fransisco - Mexico. A nice feature will be the short bus trip to the pier. No grueling air travel days. Although we've done the Mexican Rivera cruise before, this will be our first with Celebrity and on Mercury and we're really getting anxious. Besides trying to decide on excursions.....I gotta be honest, we've been peeking at the menues.:D

BTW, when do the cruise docs usually arrive?

[quote name='helenkpa']73 days for us, April 9th on the Century for the Western Caribbean. We were originally going on April 23rd, but I found out my daughter's senior prom was April 29th, so we moved up the cruise![/QUOTE]

[size=3][color=darkorchid]Awww too bad, Helen, we're going on the 4/23 sailing! [/color][/size]
[size=3][color=darkorchid][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=darkorchid]Have fun, and take good care of the ship for us!! :)[/color][/size]

Archived