Pricing

cutiediva

A am sailing on the Miracle on December 29th. We have put a deposit down, but I was wondering, how can you tell if the price of your stateroom has changed? We 'upgraded' our stateroom, but how can I tell if there is a lower price somewhere?

Thanks

cutiediva

A am sailing on the Miracle on December 29th. We have put a deposit down, but I was wondering, how can you tell if the price of your stateroom has changed? We 'upgraded' our stateroom, but how can I tell if there is a lower price somewhere?

Thanks

cutiediva

just go to CCL's websaite and do a fake booking.....

Thanks

cutiediva

I recently booked the Carnival Dream, last week in April. I went back to the site a week later and found that they had a balcony for the price I paid for a Oceanview. I called Carnival and they said that I could change my booking. I called the sales department and they pointed out that I had a much larger cabin (the balcony was the less expensive (nice way a saying cheaper) ones). Becare of what you are getting. Also, booking when I did encouraged me to book my flight for less. The cheaper flights were disapearing leaving the high price tickets. Good luck.

I recently booked the Carnival Dream, last week in April. I went back to the site a week later and found that they had a balcony for the price I paid for a Oceanview. I called Carnival and they said that I could change my booking. I called the sales department and they pointed out that I had a much larger cabin (the balcony was the less expensive (nice way a saying cheaper) ones). Becare of what you are getting. Also, booking when I did encouraged me to book my flight for less. The cheaper flights were disapearing leaving the high price tickets. Good luck.

The OVs are 220 s.f. and the standard balconys are 185 s.f. plus 35 s.f. balcony = the same 220 s.f.

The are the same overall size. ... sounds like you took someone a little too literally, because balconys are 99% of the time, more $$$.

Archived