How much is bottle water on Caribbean Princess?

jessegirl88

A small bottle of water on Caribbean Princess costs 50 cents less than a small bottle of water from a vending machine at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Honolulu; 75 cents less than from a vending machine at the Hyatt in Aruba; and 25 cents less than from a vending machine at the Marriott Frenchmans Reef in St Thomas.

Small bottles were $2 last month; a case of 24 is $6 or $7 at the duty free at the pier. And if you forget it there and St. Thomas is your first stop, it's less than $5 at the store across the street (directly? 1 block away? I don't remember--too much sun that day:D).

Although I take my own water bottle, at $6 a case I prefer to buy a case. That way we can take more than our water bottles hold for those long days on beaches, and you don't have to worry about washing them. Besides, my water bottle makes a great container for a bottle of local rum!

I am not sure, but I think bottled water was about $2.

Coffee is free throughout the ship. Both regular and decaf.

Fresh brewed coffee is not free! This is why many people choose to buy a coffee card that will get you a deal on the good stuff. You can get hot coffee in the Dining Room, specialty restaurants, or Horizon Court Buffet. It is hot, but made from a coffee syrup, which many people like, and many people hate. You have to decide what you like. As for bottled water, there is absolutely no need for it. The tap water from the sink in your cabin is of better quality than most bottled water, and it's free. You might want to bring a water bottle with you for excursions, but fill it with the really good water from your tap.;)

This will be my first Princess cruise. Do they have cold water at the buffet? On HAL I just took my water bottle and filled up in the Lido. Delicious and free.

Yes, there's ample iced water at the buffet - no problem there.

I seem to recall one line - either Princess or RCL - asking passengers not to fill personal bottles up on the lido machines, as it could introduce germs into the system. I can't say for sure it was Princess, but you might want to check first.

Archived