3 ounces?

drefinnej15

Hi...I know the TSA has that 3 ounce requirement on shampoos and personal items in the quart size bag, etc etc. That isnt a requirement on the ships too right? You can carry on any size shampoo, hairspray right? We're staying in England for 5 days prior to the 2 week cruise and I sincerely doubt that 3 ounces of hairspray, shampoo and other such items is going to last so I thought we'd just buy regular size items when we land in London and then carry them on the ship....Just want to be sure the cruiselines arent going to say no to it....:)

Hi...I know the TSA has that 3 ounce requirement on shampoos and personal items in the quart size bag, etc etc. That isnt a requirement on the ships too right? You can carry on any size shampoo, hairspray right? We're staying in England for 5 days prior to the 2 week cruise and I sincerely doubt that 3 ounces of hairspray, shampoo and other such items is going to last so I thought we'd just buy regular size items when we land in London and then carry them on the ship....Just want to be sure the cruiselines arent going to say no to it....:)

Bring as LARGE a size container(s) on the ship as you like or in your CHECKED BAGS at the airport, but remember that when you fly back home to pack the remainder of those large liquid containers in your CHECKED BAGS where the 3 oz. rule does not apply. 3 oz. rule applies for those carry ons at the airport.

Yeah i knew you can put it in the checked bags but i always worry it's going to leak so i never did that but i will remember to put it back in the checked luggage on the return for sure!...thanks for letting me know that and that i can carry on the ship whatever size shampoo, etc i want! Normally the the smaller sizes work ok for us but we have never travelled for 3 weeks at a time before! :D

Archived