Can you bring a case of bottled water and snacks

turks4

I was wondering if you can bring botled water and snacks on the carnival liberty. We are going on october 16th and was wondering what people bring to the islands if you cant bring your own bottled water.any help out there

They will allow you to bring a case of bottled water on the ship and all the snacks you want. I only bring a 6 pack of bottled water on. I just keep refilling the bottles from the tap, and keep them in the refrigerator.

They make the fresh water on board all ships in the desalination plant. The water is cleaner, than any bottled water you can buy, and it tastes great.

There's so much food, that bringing snacks isn't really needed, unless there's something in particular that you simply can't do without for 7 days! But, you can bring it, if you want!

Right.. they have food 24/7 and tons of food... You really will be amazed.. the only thing that I brought with me that I just had to have was something salty.. I had to have a salty snack at night so a few cans of Pringles went with me..

There's so much food, that bringing snacks isn't really needed, unless there's something in particular that you simply can't do without for 7 days! But, you can bring it, if you want!

The only reason you would want pre-packaged, sealed snacks is that they are the only type you can take ashore in most places. Just back from a cruise and you should have seen the huge bags of fruit, rolls, etc. that were removed from backpacks and shore bags as we disembarked in Cabo. The "shore police" went through everything because you are NOT allowed to take things ashore. PRE-packaged things would be good for shore excursions and for the airplane ride back home. Your stomach will think your throat's been cut because you've been eating ALL the time and you will get two, maybe three pretzels on a trans-continental plane ride back home.:p

Archived