"Isolated" Grand Suites on Liberty?

Is there anything I should know about being in suite 1598 on the Liberty? When I look at the map of deck 10, there are about 20 GS cabins that are practically contiguous (1 room separates the block) and then further down towards the centre of the ship, a few rooms later is my cabin, 1598 kind of all by its lonesome, across from one other GS 1298.

Am I in the naughty GS or something? :)

Is there anything I should know about being in suite 1598 on the Liberty? When I look at the map of deck 10, there are about 20 GS cabins that are practically contiguous (1 room separates the block) and then further down towards the centre of the ship, a few rooms later is my cabin, 1598 kind of all by its lonesome, across from one other GS 1298.

You mean they didn't tell you about 1598 before you booked.:eek:

I stayed in this suite last year. No worries. Great cabin. Great location.

We have the same cabin on Freedom. From what I understand, it is very quiet and there is no noise from the pool deck above. Last year we had a more forward GS on Adventure and I could hear chairs being moved above in the early morning hours. Hope this helps.

• 3 years later...
I stayed in this suite last year. No worries. Great cabin. Great location.

Sorry to dig up an old post, but I'm reading mixed things about this room GS 1598. Since you stayed in it, could you tell me if it was noisy? That's my main concern.

Thanks.

Sorry to dig up an old post, but I'm reading mixed things about this room GS 1598. Since you stayed in it, could you tell me if it was noisy? That's my main concern.

Thanks.

Not noisy at all. I sailed with my adult daughter and we had a blast.:)

We just returned from our first RCI cruise last week aboard LOS. We stayed in suite 1298, which is the exact suite only on the other side of ship. The only time we heard any "noise" was when sitting on the balcony, we could hear the music from pool deck above and it wasn't that loud anyway. Kind of enjoyed it actually. Nothing at all when inside cabin. BTW we thought the cabin location was great. You are so close to the CL and it's only 1 deck up to pool, restaurants, kids club, spa. Only had to use elevator to get to Promenade or MDR. Already planning next cruise and will try to get same suite.

Archived