precruise hotel with transfer question

Good morning everyone :)

We are booked on a 4 night Bahamas cruise out of Port Canaveral in July. We have also booked a 1 night precruise hotel through Royal Caribbean because we wanted to hotel to ship transfers. When we booked it, the RCI agent we spoke with told us that it included transfers to the port. Well, I was just looking at my reservation online and it states that we have 1 night precruise hotel with transfers from Orlando Int'l. We aren't arriving from Orlando Int'l (we are doing a week in Disney first) and it doesn't say anything about transfers to the port.

Does anyone know for sure if this includes transfers to the port?

Thanks,

Erin

Just call RCI and ask them where the shuttle will be picking you up....pre-cruise hotel DOES include transfers....

Are you staying in the same hotel for ALL the nights you'll be there, or are you moving to the RCI hotel the night before your cruise? Oh, well...doesn't matter...just call RCI!

Just call RCI and ask them where the shuttle will be picking you up....pre-cruise hotel DOES include transfers....

Are you staying in the same hotel for ALL the nights you'll be there, or are you moving to the RCI hotel the night before your cruise? Oh, well...doesn't matter...just call RCI!

A pre-cruise hotel does not always included transfers. If you book your own air, but a hotel through RCI, you must provide transportation to the hotel yourself, but will be transferred to the port because transfers are included in the price of the hotel booked through RCI.

We are booked on a 4 night Bahamas cruise out of Port Canaveral in July. We have also booked a 1 night precruise hotel through Royal Caribbean because we wanted to hotel to ship transfers. When we booked it, the RCI agent we spoke with told us that it included transfers to the port. Well, I was just looking at my reservation online and it states that we have 1 night precruise hotel with transfers from Orlando Int'l. We aren't arriving from Orlando Int'l (we are doing a week in Disney first) and it doesn't say anything about transfers to the port.

Thanks,

Erin

Erin, since you booked a pre-cruise hotel through RCI, then your transfers from hotel to port are included.

Thanks,

Erin

Hi, not sure this will help, but when dw and I went on a cruise out of port canaveral, we flew down the night before and rented a car (not sure if u are doing the same or how you are getting from disney to hotel) and the budget rent a car location right near the port includes a shuttle to the port. so we dropped the car off and they took us right to the port.

Hi everyone :D

Thank you for all your replies. We were originally just staying in Disney for our holiday, but just decided to hop on a 4 night to Bahamas cruise as well. We were unable to book 1 more night at our Disney hotel and after thinking about the different options for the night before our cruise, we decided to book a room through Royal (for simplicity). We will take a taxi from our Disney Hotel to the Caribe Royale. When I spoke with Royal they told me transfers were included to the port, but online it just states from the airport (which we don't need). I figured that someone here would know for sure! Glad to hear the transfers are included!! :)

Thanks again,

Erin

The only transfers I have ever heard of are from the airport where they pick you up and take you to the pre-cruise hotel. I'm not sure but it sounds like they are not going to pick you up from another hotel.

Hi everyone :D

Thank you for all your replies. We were originally just staying in Disney for our holiday, but just decided to hop on a 4 night to Bahamas cruise as well. We were unable to book 1 more night at our Disney hotel and after thinking about the different options for the night before our cruise, we decided to book a room through Royal (for simplicity). We will take a taxi from our Disney Hotel to the Caribe Royale. When I spoke with Royal they told me transfers were included to the port, but online it just states from the airport (which we don't need). I figured that someone here would know for sure! Glad to hear the transfers are included!! :)

Thanks again,

Erin

It's always good to call and get clarification. Enjoy your stay at Disney and your cruise.

The only transfers I have ever heard of are from the airport where they pick you up and take you to the pre-cruise hotel. I'm not sure but it sounds like they are not going to pick you up from another hotel.

Erin is not looking for a transfer from their hotel at Disney to the hotel that RCI booked for them. She was concerned that they did not have transfers from the hotel to the ship.........which she has now learned that they do.

Archived