Deals with kids

lescas

Im trying to find a reasonable summer cruise for family member with two children 1&8 years old. (Inside, Florida port) It shows they pay full fare. Something on one of the newer ships (Dream) first time cruising for them. Any ideas? Last year we sailed on NCL with 3 & 4 passenger 199.00 each. Everything is about 4K now.

I've noticed that the last two weeks of August it seems like the fairs go down a bit. Your kids would enjoy any ship I'm sure if the dream 3rd and 4th passenger is to high, maybe it will be more reasonable if you check other ships.

Check all the ships in Florida. They are still young, and will enjoy any ship. Also note, there is no such thing as a "kids" price. The first 2 people of any age in a stateroom has a price, and the next 2 will have a reduced price. Regardless of age! From you post, and assuming you are traveling with only yourself and 2 kids, you will be full fare, your 8 year old will be full fare, and the 1 year old will be the 3rd person fare.

Thanks for all your responses, I wanted a newer ship with bells and whistles since its their first cruise, Ill keep checking the boards. Last year NCL had 199.00 for 2nd and 3rd on our cruise to Bermuda in June 2009.

Im trying to find a reasonable summer cruise for family member with two children 1&8 years old. (Inside, Florida port) It shows they pay full fare. Something on one of the newer ships (Dream) first time cruising for them. Any ideas? Last year we sailed on NCL with 3 & 4 passenger 199.00 each. Everything is about 4K now.

Kids Pay 3rd and 4th PAX Rate which is often 50% the 1st and 2nd PAX rate, dependent on which cruise/Category. when doing Cruise SEARCH, enter 4 PAX and check the 1st and 2nd and the 3rd and 4th PAX rates. ken

I know it's not FL, but HAL is running some specials in Alaske with quite reasonable fares, and 3rd/4th passenger sail free. If you can wait until Oct., they start sailing in the Caribbean again from Port Everglades, and the specials are the same. EM

Archived