Glory Map

jmunson

I've search, but to no avail. Maybe I am just a horrible searcher. Can someone lead me to a map of the Carnival Glory? Not just looking for the decks and type of rooms, but a map that might be more detailed showing how you get to different locations. My understanding is that getting around can be a little tricky. Thanks for your help.

Navigation is not as tricky as everyone whines about, IMO. There is a dining room in the middle of the ship on decks 3 and 4. Obviously this means you cannot walk through it to get to the other side of the ship. Deck 2 is completely a passenger deck and goes from one end of the ship to another. Deck 5 is the entertainment promenade and goes from one end of the ship to another. If you are sitting in the center area on deck 4 and want to get to your dining room at the back of the ship on deck 3, you have to go up to deck 5, walk to the back stair/elevator, then go down to your dining room.

Navigation is not as tricky as everyone whines about, IMO. There is a dining room in the middle of the ship on decks 3 and 4. Obviously this means you cannot walk through it to get to the other side of the ship. Deck 2 is completely a passenger deck and goes from one end of the ship to another. Deck 5 is the entertainment promenade and goes from one end of the ship to another. If you are sitting in the center area on deck 4 and want to get to your dining room at the back of the ship on deck 3, you have to go up to deck 5, walk to the back stair/elevator, then go down to your dining room.

Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for. I kept hearing about having to go to certain decks to get to others. Now I understand. Any other Glory helpful hints is appreciated. Again, thanks.

Archived