Panama, check. Costa Rica, check. Belize, check.

CeleBrat

Heading off for our exotic Western cruise tomorrow with the grandparents, kids (age 7 and 9)and us, with stops in all three ports mentioned in the title. We have private tours booked in each port of call, including: cave tubing in Belize, lunching w/the Indians in Panama, and a river cruise/banana plantation trip in Costa Rica.

I'll be posting a full trip review when I return.

YAHOOOOOOO!

CeleBrat

Heading off for our exotic Western cruise tomorrow with the grandparents, kids (age 7 and 9)and us, with stops in all three ports mentioned in the title. We have private tours booked in each port of call, including: cave tubing in Belize, lunching w/the Indians in Panama, and a river cruise/banana plantation trip in Costa Rica.

I'll be posting a full trip review when I return.

YAHOOOOOOO!

CeleBrat

I have been to both Costa Rica and Panama (although not on cruises). Both countries are amazing. You will love them, esp. Costa Rica. The natural beauty and wildlife are awesome. Your kids will have a great time!! If you have the opportunity, try to take them on a zip-lining excursion in the rainforest, with the suspension bridges. A once-in-a lifetime experience. I know they offer this excursion other places, but they don't compare to the experience in CR. Have a great trip!!

Cannot begin to tell you how wonderful our two weeks in Costa Rica were! I'm sure you and your kids will have a great time on your cruise, and please post after your return! Sounds like you've selected some awesome excursions!

We took that cruise for New Years, it was great. We used My friend mario for panama and loved them!!! I have young kids but my dad did cave tubing in belize and loved it too. In costa rica we just walked around. We should of taken an excursion because we did not feel safe walking around the city.

Hi y'all! I'm home--. Just got off the ship this morning. And can I say this? WHAT A BLAST THESE PORTS OF CALL ARE!!!!!!!

Panama/My Friend Mario--visited the real Embera Indians and ate lunch with them. Holy cow. Unreal! Then onto the canal.

Costa Rica/Okey Dokey tours--a walk through the jungle, visit to the banana "factory" (respect the banana people, you have no idea how much work goes into growing a banana), and a hilarious boat trip in the rain.

Belize/Major Tom--Cave tubing! Wow!

Took over 1000 pictures, and will be getting to that review soon.

CeleBrat

Archived