Just a thank you

GrandySm

After 8 months of planning and anticipation it looks like we are ready for our first cruise. We leave on the Mercury this Friday. The suitcases have been packed and repacked. I am sure we are taking enough stuff to survive for 6 months.

This board (unlike celebrity customer service) has been helpful and insightful as we have gotten ready for this cruise. I can't thank you enough.

Grandy

You may as well book another while onboard Mercury, because after this you'll be hooked.

Absolutely! We didn't, only to come home and book one 2 months later, and I"m STILL kicking myself for losing out on the credit! :rolleyes:

The thing that would hold me back from booking another cruise would be Celebrity's pathetic shore based customer service. It has left a very bad taste in my mouth and more than one time I thought about cancelling the whole thing. I am counting on a lot better service on board or they will never see another dime from me.

The thing that would hold me back from booking another cruise would be Celebrity's pathetic shore based customer service.

let me introduce myself. my name is william (call me will) doolittle. and i am the director of celebrity's pathetic customer service. i will have you know that our entire incompetent staff is barely available 24/7 to frustrate the hell out of you. yes this much to be desired team of nit wits will move mountains for no apparent reason. in closing i would also like to add that you can contact me at any time for all your cruising needs. contact me....Will Doolittle....thats Will Doolittle for you.

Grandy,

I hope you enjoy your Celebrity cruise as much as we did.

After a number of cruises on other lines, we went on Galaxy last year and had a wonderful time. I must admit, the customer service was our one complaint, but it did not spoil our good time nor our good memories.

We were with a group of friends which added to our enjoyment. We overlooked small lapses and concentrated on the overall experience, which was very positive.

Have a great time!

Carol

After 8 months of planning and anticipation it looks like we are ready for our first cruise. We leave on the Mercury this Friday. The suitcases have been packed and repacked. I am sure we are taking enough stuff to survive for 6 months.

This board (unlike celebrity customer service) has been helpful and insightful as we have gotten ready for this cruise. I can't thank you enough.

Grandy

Hi Grandy !

Glad we can all be of assistance. This is one of the friendliest boards on the internet. You are going on an awesome ship.

Have a GREAT Cruise. Bon Voyage !

Grandy, If the ground personnel had been as rude to us during the planning of our first cruise as they have been the last several years, we would probably never have tried Celebrity.

Thankfully, it is just the opposite on board. Have a wonderful cruise. :)

Grandy......

Have a GREAT TIME!!!! We just did that cruise 3 wks ago and it is wonderful!!! Do the whale watching excursion in Cabo...it was GREAT!!!! Weather is a little cool till you get down the peninsula...then it is very nice and warm and vice versa coming back...last 2 sea days are cool. We hired taxi's in other ports on our own to the tune of about $45 for 4 of us and got great tours!!!! Checking luggage in in San Diego was somewhat disorganized, compared to other ports we have been to, but it was organized when we got off and we were off by 915AM and on our way to the a/p. YES.....weigh your luggage!!!!!! Remember, there is the ship laundry service available and it is reasonably priced!!! Have fun!!!

D

Archived