Pre Cruise CC get together in FFL

reklawr

Duffy's just opened this week on Cordova Road by the Harbor Shops. They are all over south FL and are huge sports bars with value priced meals and good food (surf & turf, burgers/sandwiches, salads, grilled and fried fish, lots of appetizers,etc.). Hopefully they are putting in tables that can be adjusted to different size parties, because this place will be perfect for cruisers staying by SE 17th St.

We went to the Duffy's grand opening for dinner tonight. It is where the Great American Steakhouse Sports Bar was at the entrance to the Harbor Shops. Service and food were good and the prices are very reasonable. They have 2-4-1 happy hour from 4 to 7 every night. The kitchen is open late, until about 11 or 12 sun-thurs and til 2 Fri and Sat nights. There are 2 areas in the restaurant that can accomodate large parties, and I would suggest trying to reserve if they will, as this place is very popular. There are televisions everywhere with sports showing, and the music is not too loud.

Also went to Duffy's for grand opening, and had fish tacos! While I would rather have them at Quarterdeck, the food ordered by the others I was out with looked good. The bar was absolutely slammed so it was slow-going for everyone when it came to drinks, but I think this place has a shot at actually making it when compared to "Original Steakhouse" and "Red Zone" which failed before in this spot.

Archived