Mojito\'Rita or other tastings

lvcruises

Now that does sound like fun...maybe we will have to try one. Are they $15 also?

The last I heard the Pub Crawl was $25/pp.

In case you all missed my question earlier, do you tip extra on these tastings? or is the 15% they take automatically enough?

The last I heard the Pub Crawl was $25/pp.

In case you all missed my question earlier, do you tip extra on these tastings? or is the 15% they take automatically enough?

On the one we did, not on NCL but the waitstaff brought it to us just like any other drink so the standard 15% was included and we tipped a little on top of that like we would any other drink brought to us, if you prefer not to tip as you go and just some to the staff at the end as many do then I would do the same with the tasting(s). I've never done a pub crawl but am hoping there's one on the Sun, sounds fun.

We did the first martini tasting 30 minutes after our team won the pub crawl! We figured while we're at it, might as well continue...

:D AWESOME :D I did the pub crawl on the Dawn last October. Sailing the Jewel on May 1st. Wonder if they do the Pub Crawl there also ???? ;)

did you literally ask for this? We leave on the Spirit on May 7th. What exactly would I say at the M&G to get them to accommodate us? What was the cost at happy hour? Thanks for the info!

The tastings and Pub crawls will be listed in your dailies. The tastings used to only be on sea days but from what others have posted NCL has caught on to their popularity and are now offering them after days in port. We have never done a pub crawl these are new in the year I guess. Sounds like fun. Just read your dailies each morning so you know what is going on and in which bar.

Here are a couple of photos from our martini tasting on the Dawn last summer - the bartender really put on a great show. An amazing time!!

Did you send me those pics? I seem to remember them....

Thanks for not posting pics of our copter!:eek:

The tastings and Pub crawls will be listed in your dailies. The tastings used to only be on sea days but from what others have posted NCL has caught on to their popularity and are now offering them after days in port. We have never done a pub crawl these are new in the year I guess. Sounds like fun. Just read your dailies each morning so you know what is going on and in which bar.

Last year we sailed the Spirit out of Boston - we usually sail RCCL, but decided to give NCL a try, especially because we didn't need to fly. WOW! This line knows how to throw a PARTY! Lots of drinking events. Glad to say I participated in quite a few of them. (I say "I", DH only did the pub crawl with me {thank goodness}:rolleyes:). But what I remember is on the first day they advertized the Pub Crawl right there in the main lobby - you could sign up for it on the spot, or you could wait a little. We waited until the night of the crawl and there was no problem with availability. Our crawl was about 60 people or so and it was a lot of fun (I've heard it can go to 100 or more). It was nice to see familiar faces along the cruise. I also participated in 2 of their martini tastings.. and I concur, different martinis presented at each event, which was nice. Unfortunately the second tasting was the last afternoon of the sailing, and the whole evening is still such a blurrrr :o But looking forward to doing it all over again on July 9th :D

I will be attending a few of these on our trip on the Spirit starting May 7th so will let you all know how it goes! We live in rural VT so rarely go out and if we do, micro brews are our choice so this will be a special treat to have the chance to taste and see what varieties there are! Just the name "pub crawl" sounds like a memory waiting to happen! When you are full time parenting, these events sound like such a unique and fun reason to let down and be a kid again! Not that I am recommending children should be drinking to have fun, but you know what I mean!!!

Archived