cruise parking - galveston, texas

korr2

Just looking online for avaliable parking by the cruise terminal in galveston. What parking is avaliable to walk to and from the terminal? I see the park 'n cruise is in walking distance. Or how often do the shuttles run when picking up cruise passengers?

Are you staying the night before in Galveston? We are staying at the Comfort Suites the night before our cruise and for $20 we get to leave both of our cars there for the week of the cruise. They will also shuttle us to the port. Several hotels do this. There is a thread on the first time cruisers section that has a lot of this useful information (I love these boards!). That's where I found it. Hope this helps. :)

Do either one of these have covered parking??? If so...what do you have to do to get covered parking?

I have only used EZCruise. I don't recall covered parking, but for an extra fee I think you can get a cover for your car.

EZCruise has a web site -- just search: ez cruise galveston

As mentioned, another option is to leave your car at a hotel/motel if you are staying in Galveston before the cruise.

Even if you have to take taxi to the cruise, it is cheaper than parking at the pier.

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked indoor parking on line through Galveston Park N Cruise for my May 1st sailing. Haven't been able to find many reviews on them, but have my fingers crossed that they run a first-class operation. $40 for indoor parking and they're within walking distance (a couple of blocks) from the port. Google search Galveston Park N Cruise for their website

I just booked indoor parking on line through Galveston Park N Cruise for my May 1st sailing. Haven't been able to find many reviews on them, but have my fingers crossed that they run a first-class operation. $40 for indoor parking and they're within walking distance (a couple of blocks) from the port. Google search Galveston Park N Cruise for their website

I would appreciate it if you would report back to everyone on this company when you get back. Just from the website, it looks good! Thanks!

Tanya

I used Park N Cruise for my April 26th cruise and it was great. Basically right across from the terminal. I used regular parking, but I did see their covered parking, it is in a parking garage structure less than a block further away. I will definiely use them again.

I've used Lighthouse many many times and never had to wait for a shuttle. I used another company 1 time and waited a long time, so I went back to lighthouse. They have great service.

Archived