SPIRIT - Sail Away - Best area

anamanxs

I would appreciate some advice where the best place on the SPIRIT would be the best area to have a Sail Away Meet & Greet? We are going to be out of Seattle going to ALASKA. We have times arranged on the Sea days but trying to do a Sail Away!

Suggestions? :D

I would appreciate some advice where the best place on the SPIRIT would be the best area to have a Sail Away Meet & Greet? We are going to be out of Seattle going to ALASKA. We have times arranged on the Sea days but trying to do a Sail Away!

Suggestions? :D

I'm not really sure what to suggest - I would personally do sail away on my balcony, but as you want to meet people I'm not sure. Maybe Lido Deck Aft?

Spirit's main lido and sun deck sections can get very congested at busy times and there can be little room to move.

Actually now that I think of it, there's a little part that counts as the sports deck just in front of the funnel - This could be a nice spot, although I can't remember for the life of me how to get there.

I'm not really sure what to suggest - I would personally do sail away on my balcony, but as you want to meet people I'm not sure. Maybe Lido Deck Aft?

Spirit's main lido and sun deck sections can get very congested at busy times and there can be little room to move.

Actually now that I think of it, there's a little part that counts as the sports deck just in front of the funnel - This could be a nice spot, although I can't remember for the life of me how to get there.

Agree with Lido aft. Sailed on the Spirit twice and her sister Pride twice. All times that is where we were and thought it the best.

Archived