Hi everyone, im new here i have a question about vista suites on emerald princess....

linzi000

Hi. Im booking on the emerald princess for march next year and since its for my mums 60th birthday we have decided to go for a suite.

Can anyone tell me what Vista suite is the best one to go for?

Is there any which have a bigger balcony than the others?

Does anyone have any pictures of any vista suites on either the emerald, crown or ruby?

Any help will be appreciated. :D

The balcony is large enough for two chaise lounger w/small table in between, and a big, round table with four chair--and room to spare with all that. I love aft suites, they are the greatest!! And some of the suite perks are great too--free internet and breakfast at Sabatini's (esp. that!) among other things--make a suite very special.

We stayed in D737 on the Crown . Loved it. The balcony was great and the view of the wake was to die for. The balcony feels larger then it measures since it is open on one side and the front.

We loved having a hot breakfast every morning out on the balcony, great suite perk. We also order dinner from the dining room menu (suite perk) one night and ate out on the balcony. Very romantic.

Another suite perk the we loved was the free laundry and dry cleaning. We have a suite booked again for our next cruise and will be taking about half the clothes.

You will love having a suite, but there is not going back.

PICT0157.jpg.9ba764cbe3d869f41892d0b5d6f534d8.jpg

PICT0158.jpg.72babc3dfd1d73746300f1d4b7ea845a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this works - it's my first time to post a picture. The balcony of D736 on the Ruby was so wonderful that I picked my 2011 cruise by which sailing had that same cabin available. (Ended up with the Emerald on 1/27). You and your mum will LOVE it.

One of the nice features for me was the fact that - when I discovered that my sailing partner snores like a ...welll....sailor and needed to have the air conditioning set at 'freeze', I was able to sleep in the livingroom on the sofa. I could pull the curtain between the two areas and had my own temperature control. Result: we both slept well and enjoyed each other's company!

If the picture doesn't work there are lots of other good ones available. I did a google search of the ship name and the cabin number before I selected D736 on the Ruby.

DSC00782.jpg.b6a0a383cc2488a5001677ac640d4fdf.jpg

100_0308.jpg.90630145e72bd59de4bf75679a34b1b1.jpg

Thanks for the info everyone. I am all booked now. unfortunately d736 and d737 were gone by the time i put the booking through so i got booked into e733 however i have noticed that d737 has become available again since i have booked. Do you think if i contact my ta they would let me change the cabin number and would there be an ammendment fee?

Thanks for the info everyone. I am all booked now. unfortunately d736 and d737 were gone by the time i put the booking through so i got booked into e733 however i have noticed that d737 has become available again since i have booked. Do you think if i contact my ta they would let me change the cabin number and would there be an ammendment fee?

I would contact your agent to see if it is still available ASAP. Some agents do charge to amend the booking so ask your agent. My in person TA does not charge for amendments, I used an online agent once and he charged.

We just got off the Emerald and enjoyed the ship. Enjoy your cruise.

You made a good choice, Linzi, we stayed in D736 on the Emerald last year and it was great. We have just booked D737 on the Crown Princess for June 2011. The best thing about being at the back is that there is very little wind even when the ship is moving and you get a fantastic view as you leave ports.

We had friends that had this corner suite on the Ruby same as Emerald, very nice we liked it better over our suite, quieter. Do not forget about the free portrait sitting (this is a suite perk) you can have it done anywhere on any day or night on the ship. Set it up with the photo gallery photographers. no obligation to purchase, we did because we finally took good photos.

This was the best thing we did. We have photos in our photo book we purchased on board.

I chose to have our photos taken as we were leaving St. Thomas on our aft suite balcony-stunning! Not formal night, but we dressed anyway, it was alot of fun.

Archived